#14 Oregon at #16 Boise St. BLOUNT'S COLLEGE CAREER = OVER - It's LaMichael James' show now

Blount a b for that though. He only throwing that against a buncha white dudes from Idaho. I would love to see him try that on one of our players and watch usbeat down his whole team a la FIU brawl.

Dude pulled a Melo on some hick from Idaho. Cmon now. Bet he don't wanna throw hands with USC though

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Originally Posted by lowslows

Dudes teamates was on some straight B status.

How you dont retaliate?
Because them _'s ain't want NO PARTS of that %@+%@+* rabid rottweiler
smh.gif
smh.gif

like he aint back pedal after realizing what he did
laugh.gif

"he reckless, son!. Cat's want NOO parts of him dawg!"

eyes.gif
I'm taking it that you've never been in a fight before? You back pedal to counter any punch that may be thrown.
Exactly.

Reminiscent of what people was sayin about Melo

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

oanot1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*DEAD*

Blount is done...the way he was going at the police and everything, not a good look at all, but comedy nonetheless

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

How you dont retaliate?
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I dunno fam, he backed up and Bowed up, I know a Melo backpedal when I see one, what I saw from Blount was nstep back dont get rushed and yea waddup now...

and Im not praisin his actions but u run your mouth after a game u gotta kinda know in a competitive sport its gonna be someone who gonna check ya chin.
Thank you.

Seriously, that was the greatest thing I have seen in a long time. Fool got Jawed.

Originally Posted by DMan14

lesson, keep your helmet on if you gonna talk trash? lol

man !!*! yall oregon fans.....yall spammed threads talking about how potent that weak $*+ offense was......if miami lose monday we'll actually come out andplay instead of getting whipped the way yall did.....

i dunno bout that...he might be done for the year off this one
smh.gif

NFL prospects are just about GONE too

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

How you dont retaliate?
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I dunno fam, he backed up and Bowed up, I know a Melo backpedal when I see one, what I saw from Blount was nstep back dont get rushed and yea waddup now...

and Im not praisin his actions but u run your mouth after a game u gotta kinda know in a competitive sport its gonna be someone who gonna check ya chin.
Thank you.
laugh.gif
for real he wasnt backing away from a fight he was just doin a head count on how many dudes was about to come his way.

Originally Posted by Don Ready

Blount = 2 games

Atleast....
Man he's done...

If Chip Kelly got a brain in his head he'll send dude home and move on...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Blount a b for that though. He only throwing that against a buncha white dudes from Idaho. I would love to see him try that on one of our players and watch us beat down his whole team a la FIU brawl.

Dude pulled a Melo on some hick from Idaho. Cmon now. Bet he don't wanna throw hands with USC though

indifferent.gif
Are you even looking at the clip? Do you notice how there are nothing but blue jerseys in the frame? I'm not saying what he did was right, but hebasically went into a Boise State huddle and decked one of their players, how are you questioning his G?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by DMan14

lesson, keep your helmet on if you gonna talk trash? lol

man !!*! yall oregon fans.....yall spammed threads talking about how potent that weak $*+ offense was......if miami lose monday we'll actually come out and play instead of getting whipped the way yall did.....
He meant Lesson, like 'Lesson learned'

He wasn't talking to you. Stop acting sensitive and take yo @%$ to bed. I know you got class in the morning
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom