14 y/o lies about age, hooks up with 19 y/o who ends up being convicted and registered as a sex offe

It never should have came down to this.

Once moms realized daughter wasn't kidnapped, she needed to whoop her *** for being a young *****. There was no need to go after anyone else, lie or no lie. W T F is a 14yo doing on a dating app???

The judge needs to be taken off the bench. That is a horrible judgement in light of all the facts.

SMFH

It never should have came down to this.

Once moms realized daughter wasn't kidnapped, she needed to whoop her *** for being a young *****. There was no need to go after anyone else, lie or no lie. W T F is a 14yo doing on a dating app???

The judge needs to be taken off the bench. That is a horrible judgement in light of all the facts.

SMFH

Its a slippery slope.

He lets him go, 14 year olds around the country starting lying, someone talks a 14 year old to say they lied and so on.

On top of that aint no 14 year old looking like an 18 year old, especially naked. He should have been able to tell just by talking to her.

But the judge condemned what he called a culture of “meet, hook-up, have sex, sayonara, totally inappropriate behavior,”

So the judge would have preferred he continued dating her? :stoneface:

This is 100% BS, dude is getting this conviction because of the judge's PERSONAL view of how dating should be.

What kind of justice is that? You're going to a ruin a kid's life because you don't like how kids hook up today compared to 30 years ago?

Wonder if the judge's son was in this situation how they would rule because they obviously let personal bias dictate them when it should never.

But the judge condemned what he called a culture of “meet, hook-up, have sex, sayonara, totally inappropriate behavior,”

So the judge would have preferred he continued dating her? :stoneface:

This is 100% BS, dude is getting this conviction because of the judge's PERSONAL view of how dating should be.

What kind of justice is that? You're going to a ruin a kid's life because you don't like how kids hook up today compared to 30 years ago?

Wonder if the judge's son was in this situation how they would rule because they obviously let personal bias dictate them when it should never.
This is what judges do tho ..,once they get in that role they are above everybody and can do whatever they want based on how they feel ...know somebody was locked up for 2 weeks cuz the judge didn't like the fact that he wore a white tee to court :lol: :smh:

When I took human sexuality my professor was an ex SVU officer. Taking the class with him was like watching a live episode of law and order. I remember one time he told us about this one sex offender who was 21 dating a girl that was 16. The mom of the 16 year old found out reported him and now that 21 year old is a sex offender. Fast forward to present day. That 21 year old is 43 and the 16 year old is 38 and they have been married for 15+ years with 2 kids. Unfortunately he is still registered sex offender.

Its a slippery slope.

He lets him go, 14 year olds around the country starting lying, someone talks a 14 year old to say they lied and so on.

On top of that aint no 14 year old looking like an 18 year old, especially naked. He should have been able to tell just by talking to her.

I wholly disagree with you. There are 14 year old girls that are stacked out here. I'm in NYC if that matters. When I was in middle school, there were girls then that had bodies that would put college women to shame. Everyone develops differently plus with all the stuff that is in our food, it only aids in their bodies developing at the rate they do.

Last edited:
Its a slippery slope.

I wholly disagree with you. There are 14 year old girls that are stacked out here. I'm in NYC if that matters. When I was in middle school, there were girls then that had bodies that would put college women to shame. Everyone develops differently plus with all the stuff that is in our food, it only aids in their bodies developing at the rate they do.

Bruh you was in middle school, of course it LOOKED like she had a grown womans body.

If you looked at a pic of the same girl now.....itd would look totally different...I hope.

Last edited:
I really pray this kid gets granted the appeal next week. That judge is full of ****. :smh:

So now y'all are dictating what people have seen and experienced because you didn't see that growing up or still don't. Hilarious.

Last edited:
What's the age of concent were this kid is from because he said he believed she was 17 so that could of added why the judge didn't go easy on him

What you're talking about is common sense.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

"As a convicted sex offender, the terms of Zach’s probation are incredibly strict. For the next five years, he is forbidden from owning a smart phone or using the Internet. He is not allowed to talk to anyone under age 17, other than immediate family. He is banned from going to any establishment that serves alcohol and he has to be home before 8 p.m. every night."

JEESUS!! damn thats messed up man.

What kind of rules are these?

Dude might as well off himself. He can't work or do anything so what's the point

Thread about to go left . . . 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom