15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

Earliest memory I have is that Stephon Marbury gif celebrating after he hit a game winner against the Spurs in the playoffs. Haven't seen that gif in almost a decade.

the Antoine Walker PS's those were good :lol:

I remember when Kirby was referred to as Predator on here for a while during that trial.

Last edited:
The dresser
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Forgot all about that

1. Zo and FR3SH calling Kobe Predator after the rape charge.

2. The heart pumps kool-aid pictures of Slaton and Andy Roddick.

3. Team USA basketball threads during the Athens games. smh

4. Malice at the Palace thread and the JO and Ron gift.

I thought the OG NT didnt have a S&T or was it just a music forum that was missing? Everything other than sneakers was in General?

Originally Posted by innocentmanse7en  

I'm pretty sure I said everything there is 2 be said about Drew McQueen Bledsoe (yes, that's his gov't...)

So ima go with:

Roy Williams...you ole cant cover, Adam Archuletaesque ma-$#@*a...aint no way on God's green earth you shoulda been nowhere near the Pro Bowl last year...hell they shoulda made it so ya bum %*$ couldnt even buy tickets 2 the game...and 2 think my girl bought me a autographed helmet of yours the other Christmas...I loved that jawn at the time...now I wanna take a @++! in that son'bia...%!%$ is ya problem, cuz? You dont deserve 2 rock George Teague's number...

What happened, you was the truth at Oklahoma, and you was layin wood 4 the 1st couple years, now you a startin safety who they cant even trust on the field on passin downs...literally, what part of the game is that!? Swear fo gawd every time somebody on the otha team score, I look 4 #31 2 run onscreen 2 seconds later...and it usually happen...Aikman as my witness, you get burned more than a 3 dollar prostitute and blow coverages like you supposed 2 do the $#!+. Like seriously, you dont get embarrassed in the film room watchin TEs and RBs run by you like you standin still? If I played as poorly as you, I'd stop in the middle of the game, rip the star off my helmet, take my jersey off, give my paycheck back, and WALK the hell home, you sorry excuse 4 a Cowboy.

And just what the hell dont you understand about that nut %*$ tackle you do not bein allowed anymore...4 Christ sakes, its called the ROY WILLIAMS RULE...YOU'RE ROY WILLIAMS...WHICH MEANS THE RULE WAS MADE 4 YOU!!! Messed around and got suspended after you did the $#!!+ 4 the eleventy-second time...watch...WATCH you do it again this year!!! Prolly tried 2 horse-collar Kelly Rowland on the way out the door when she left ya stupid self...no wonder we aint seent that broad dance in ages... Fat self...how you gon play safety in the NFL at 5'10", 230? Get yaself in the weight room, you hamburglin son'bia...you think changin ya number 2 38 finna help you out? Na, it just mean that everybody can finally stop wearin ya jersey, aint nobody gon buy a new one...got dudes mad as hell they bought ya jersey a few years ago...feelin like the one Browns fan still rockin a Tim Couch jawn...STEP YA MOFO GAME UP!!!!!!!

*sigh...* Im done...
roll.gif

roll.gif

2010 NBA Finals Lakers vs. Celtics was wild :lol:

NT'ers were getting banned multiple times daily :lol:

I remember one NT'er before Game 6 of the Finals that year with the Lakers down 3-2 and the Finals heading back to LA, some NT Laker fan offered a bet of money for his wife :lol:. That NT Laker fan was so confident Lakers would come back and win the Finals in 7 games which they did.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I said everything there is 2 be said about Drew McQueen Bledsoe (yes, that's his gov't...)

So ima go with:

Roy Williams...you ole cant cover, Adam Archuletaesque ma-$#@*a...aint no way on God's green earth you shoulda been nowhere near the Pro Bowl last year...hell they shoulda made it so ya bum %*$ couldnt even buy tickets 2 the game...and 2 think my girl bought me a autographed helmet of yours the other Christmas...I loved that jawn at the time...now I wanna take a @++! in that son'bia...%!%$ is ya problem, cuz? You dont deserve 2 rock George Teague's number...

What happened, you was the truth at Oklahoma, and you was layin wood 4 the 1st couple years, now you a startin safety who they cant even trust on the field on passin downs...literally, what part of the game is that!? Swear fo gawd every time somebody on the otha team score, I look 4 #31 2 run onscreen 2 seconds later...and it usually happen...Aikman as my witness, you get burned more than a 3 dollar prostitute and blow coverages like you supposed 2 do the $#!+. Like seriously, you dont get embarrassed in the film room watchin TEs and RBs run by you like you standin still? If I played as poorly as you, I'd stop in the middle of the game, rip the star off my helmet, take my jersey off, give my paycheck back, and WALK the hell home, you sorry excuse 4 a Cowboy.

And just what the hell dont you understand about that nut %*$ tackle you do not bein allowed anymore...4 Christ sakes, its called the ROY WILLIAMS RULE...YOU'RE ROY WILLIAMS...WHICH MEANS THE RULE WAS MADE 4 YOU!!! Messed around and got suspended after you did the $#!!+ 4 the eleventy-second time...watch...WATCH you do it again this year!!! Prolly tried 2 horse-collar Kelly Rowland on the way out the door when she left ya stupid self...no wonder we aint seent that broad dance in ages... Fat self...how you gon play safety in the NFL at 5'10", 230? Get yaself in the weight room, you hamburglin son'bia...you think changin ya number 2 38 finna help you out? Na, it just mean that everybody can finally stop wearin ya jersey, aint nobody gon buy a new one...got dudes mad as hell they bought ya jersey a few years ago...feelin like the one Browns fan still rockin a Tim Couch jawn...STEP YA MOFO GAME UP!!!!!!!

*sigh...* Im done...

:rofl:  :rofl:

:lol:

What was the Marley's Protege/Marcus Vick story? Anyone remember?

*edit*

EWD's basketball resume was hilarious as well.

Last edited:
After Miami lost to the Mavericks in 2011 was one of the funniest threads ever, man those jokes were endless.

The crazy Steve Phillips thread when he got busted for smashing the ESPN intern that looked terrible

Gunna covered general/S&T/Music forums with this pic...but the one of Smilez + southstar/T-Mac/etc. eating at the Waffle house w/ their Fubu gear was fantastic... :lol:

*I can't remember if it was from a PYP or if he had it posted in here....that was a LOOOOONG time ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom