pimp.gif

How can y'all forget about..

"Actually fool.."

Real tears.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tried to save that movie thread :lol:

You did. Thank you for that. But it was on me. A former member when to Meth to get it tossed, and when he looked inside it was over. :smh:

It still lives, just in General. But it will always be an S&T thread. :pimp:

Didn't Truth find out thru us that he had tapped Winslow's girl or somethin like that?

"Who has the best bench in the WNBA?"

"Sacramento, it's made if fine oak"

laugh.gif

The WEE exposure happened on a late night , only like a handful of people saw it @ DoubleJs.

Fresh being banned from s&t but starting threads In general and claiming "wrong forum" so mods would move it to Sports [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
laugh.gif

Big baby thread was stomach ache laughs man. When he was on the parade float and ninjas said he had on a thong. I'm in tears thinking about it now.

Me paying for Nolan's espn game plan bc he was saying Calvin Johnson wasn't that good
Tennessee vs Cal game thread

Heart pumps kool aid is it in you photoshops)
roll.gif
 was tears

before twitter when everyone would be posting in game threads or major events in sports and everyone would be on there 2nd and 3rd back up names
roll.gif

In honor of the anniversary I would like to reveal that I was the man behind frontrunner4life.

Apparently there is one too many characters for that sn to be used on this new platform.

Im always thought Nowitness41 and Ska knew :lol:

I'm part of NT history :pimp:

*slow clap*

although part of me wishes you came up with a way to keep it going with no one knowing who it really was :lol:

In honor of the anniversary I would like to reveal that I was the man behind frontrunner4life.

Apparently there is one too many characters for that sn to be used on this new platform.

Im always thought Nowitness41 and Ska knew
laugh.gif

I'm part of NT history
pimp.gif
When this is confirmed by a mod (if possible), you will be repped sir.

Im always thought Nowitness41 and Ska knew :lol:

I'm part of NT history :pimp:

*slow clap*

although part of me wishes you came up with a way to keep it going with no one knowing who it really was :lol:

I tried to a few times and someone told me if you make a 2nd account your OG account gets banned so F4L was dead :smh:

Back
Top Bottom