15 Years of NikeTalk S&T

15 years from now we will mention these last couple pages :lol:

Well DSK consider this a victory for you; I have asked Meth to delete this account along with any history of it ever existing, if that's even possible. I don't come here to be harassed and to have my name smeared. Hats off to the great effort you put into achieving this, your disdain for me finally paid off. In closing I can say for a fact that I never posted under the sn's that you laid allegation to. To those members over the years I never had issues with peace and to those that I did peace as well.

Man this **** ain't that serious.

Dudes talking about a made up screen name on a sneaker message board being slandered. :lol:

shades of Nixon resigning and leaving The White House

View media item 1109300
And DSKs quote parade reminded me where First Born and I probably argued, the Entourage threads :lol: I couldn't remember what we went back and forth on, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

in all seriousness, who cares really if he did or didn't. no need to quit NT over it. we can't be losing NHL heads :lol:

Gotta be rough, though, every time a specific person disagrees w/ they say the SAME accusation, true or not. :\

Gotta be rough, though, every time a specific person disagrees w/ they say the SAME accusation, true or not. :\

Then he should brush it off rather than address it every time, especially if he knows that he's right. It doesn't make sense to me why someone would continue to engage this unless they felt the need to convince everyone.

Then he should brush it off rather than address it every time, especially if he knows that he's right. It doesn't make sense to me why someone would continue to engage this unless they felt the need to convince everyone.
True.
Actually, nah.

First part, I'm w/. He should just brush it off.

But the 2nd part, I hate when people do that. :lol: "You keep bringing my accusation up. Must be because it's true."

Ooor it could be because it's false and annoying af. :lol:

True.
Actually, nah.

First part, I'm w/. He should just brush it off.

But the 2nd part, I hate when people do that. :lol: "You keep bringing my accusation up. Must be because it's true."

Ooor it could be because it's false and annoying af. :lol:

Sure, but it's well within his ability to block members who say that. It's an issue that could easily be defused by not dignifying the accusations with a response.

Back
Top Bottom