1500+ MJ Photos - [830+ downloads]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

One question, why the hell is this picture in there??  
laugh.gif

Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan-e1280189149284.jpg

this & that pound of pics when was a wizard i had to delete all that crap i hated seeing mj in any uni that wasnt the bulls (aside from obvious allstar games etc)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

One question, why the hell is this picture in there??  
laugh.gif

Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan-e1280189149284.jpg

this & that pound of pics when was a wizard i had to delete all that crap i hated seeing mj in any uni that wasnt the bulls (aside from obvious allstar games etc)

Originally Posted by windycity7

I'm sure any Bulls fan would.  
Coincidently, I'm typing this as I'm wearing my old MJ wizards jersey. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

I'm sure any Bulls fan would.  
Coincidently, I'm typing this as I'm wearing my old MJ wizards jersey. 
laugh.gif

You know, I've had this little vision in my head for an MJ compilation set to a particular piece of music for a few years now, but I never had enough pictures.

Now I have enough pictures!

Can't thank you enough for this...

You know, I've had this little vision in my head for an MJ compilation set to a particular piece of music for a few years now, but I never had enough pictures.

Now I have enough pictures!

Can't thank you enough for this...

Geez, I gotta thank you again: I just started going through all the pics, and there are some real gems here. The AJ VI graphic, where the shoe is deconstructed is priceless to me, as that's my favorite shoe.

Now all we need is a video highlight archive...

Anybody?
happy.gif

Geez, I gotta thank you again: I just started going through all the pics, and there are some real gems here. The AJ VI graphic, where the shoe is deconstructed is priceless to me, as that's my favorite shoe.

Now all we need is a video highlight archive...

Anybody?
happy.gif

Over 800 downloads
eek.gif

I really didn't expect this many people to be interested

I appreciate all of thanks and props I have received for the effort I put into this.
bb114981b05e339fb839a050557f59145cdb8e.gif

@youbigdummy

Over 800 downloads
eek.gif

I really didn't expect this many people to be interested

I appreciate all of thanks and props I have received for the effort I put into this.
bb114981b05e339fb839a050557f59145cdb8e.gif

@youbigdummy

Back
Top Bottom