16-17 retroing any time soon?

Instead of dropping all these I expected atleast some 16s by now any ideas on when they'll release them again?

I wish JB would release the XVI's sometime soon but in the colorways like Gingers, White/navy, etc. The XVI's are one of my grails
pimp.gif

It could be a while bro. After the 14's, really the 13's, the demand has been going down. Unless the hypebeasts hype them up, they won't sell as much. If we don't see any in 2012, it could come in 2013.

Yea black red 16s and college blue 17s are some of my favorites, so many realeases of shoes like the 5s and 7s in such boring colors they could've ATLEAST done 16 and 17 og colorway retros.

Sure. If they can retro the XV, they can retro the XVI sometime soon too.

hanging for some xvi's, which will be my first, but honestly, i am in no rush.

Shame tey make rubbish like the 6-17-23But not give us a straight retro xvi or XVII !!!I'm hanging for some XVII's !White & blue x 2 for me !

Cherrywoods and some white/red lows i'll take please! I'de also love to see a pair of Ray allen xvi's drop aswell.

White Navy XVI is the only J in my life I regret not buying. Would love to see them drop again...

If JB retros a shoe like the 17 they will do it poorly. What made the 17 so great in my eyes is the quality of materials and of course the packaging. The leather on these are butter
pimp.gif
and the sockliner is unbelieveable. Knowing how things have gone we will get the same paper thin leather or "pleather" and some mesh or nylon sockliner. No real suede accenting either.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

If JB retros a shoe like the 17 they will do it poorly. What made the 17 so great in my eyes is the quality of materials and of course the packaging. The leather on these are butter
pimp.gif
and the sockliner is unbelieveable.
Knowing how things have gone we will get the same paper thin leather or "pleather" and some mesh or nylon sockliner. No real suede accenting either.
QFT. The quality of OG XVIIs is unbelievable. 

Those of you fiending for a pair should set aside $300 and find an OG. Don't even look at the garbage CDP retro and pray that JB never retros these.

Yea I agree with the fact that the material would probably b super generic. One can only dream tho right? Dude here in my town has a pair of the croc skin coppers for sale on Craigslist ima have to check those out

Originally Posted by dav88

Yea I agree with the fact that the material would probably b super generic. One can only dream tho right? Dude here in my town has a pair of the croc skin coppers for sale on Craigslist ima have to check those out

kill I had those in middle school and they were my favorites BY FAR!!! I absolutely dogged em lol i f I could get my hands on a pair ...(insert birdman hand rubbing/mr burns edcellent gif here)

Back
Top Bottom