17 y/o girl plans robbery...hires goons to help. Goons kill her. (vid)

So much
30t6p3b.gif
w/ this story.

Her BF didn't know her that well...dude probably like 25 also. 

Anyways, here's the vid.

It's unfortunate that she had to die, but you don't always get a second chance. "he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly". SMH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at 3,000 facebook friends
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

prob 100 real friends and 2.900 simps
laugh.gif

Damn she was 17? She looked a little more mature than 17... But when you do dumb #*!@ like robbing, you get what you ask for.

thats how it works

women due to their social position always are playing this role...hell Europeans wouldn't have taken over the American continent without the assistance of indigenous women...

Damn. I had been following this story, that's a crazy +%# twist.

When the story first broke, she had been found dead on some "random" guys porch.

Couldn't find her killer, the guy who "found" her didn't know her. Everybody that they talked too painted her +%# an innocent high school senior, from over seas.

Cold game.

Originally Posted by Carver

Damn she was 17? She looked a little more mature than 17... But when you do dumb #*!@ like robbing, you get what you ask for.
this 

I understand everyone deals with situations like this differently, but the way the boyfriend was acting just seemed "off" to me.

Charge it to the game. She's clearly a rookie.

I don't even know how this is bizarre. This is so common it's the plot for numerous criminal novels, tv shows, and movies.

laugh.gif
@ shot her "by mistake" Son already setting up his defense to get Murder 2.

can't see the video for some reason but that's crazy. Where was this at?

Her parents have got to be distraught. Too young man and over that nonsense.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 at she had her life planned out, starting up dance, focusing on school, etc. Yea, okay.

I would have smashed though.

Back
Top Bottom