17 y/o girl plans robbery...hires goons to help. Goons kill her. (vid)

Sad that it had to end that way for her, but if you lie down with dogs, can't be surprised if you get up with fleas.  RIP anyway 
tired.gif

When you getting goons to pull kick doors , everything goes out the window.

Its apart of the game she got a bad break and that end this sad tale.

how old is this guy to have a receding hairline
laugh.gif

and damb she must be some kind of bosnian terrorist or something

WOOOW

i was just about to reply to the bad karma thread when i saw this thread...

theres your answer fellas.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

WOOOW

i was just about to reply to the bad karma thread when i saw this thread...

theres your answer fellas.

What about when people die trying to do something good? Like there was a by stander here a few yrs ago who got hit by a car and died while trying to dig another person's car out of the snow, or when police die in the line of duty, Military servicemen, etc?

Cold world. Girl played herself and made the biggest mistake possible trying to be bout that life. RIP regardless.

If cats were kicking in the door...why she go in? Should've held the getaway whip down pat a block away with one more peety!! No use playing that hostage role with cats you dont know like that.

Shorty was nice...saw the potential in the pics...just shoulda been a little bit smarter. I respect her gangster though. Rip.

That's a crazy story. I though it already hit a little close to home for me when the beginning said this took place in Fort Worth but then when they mentioned she was a student at Trinity I was 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's right in my old neighborhood. 

Back
Top Bottom