17 Year Old Girl Convinces Friend To Commit Suicide, Then Acts Like She Cares, Faces Manslaughter Ch

I dont understand why she is being charged. Sucide means you want to take your own life. How did she he make him commit suicide? if he commited suicde he wanted to take his own life Confused face

Exactly its not like she put a gun to his head and told him to commit suicide. He easily could have not listen to that dumb broad and seek help from real professionals.

That's what she did though, didn't you read the article? She told him to get back into the truck and continue to inhale the fumes. When someone is mentally healthy, then it is "easy" to not listen to a dumb broad who tells you to hurt yourself. I've been suicidal before (currently getting treatment) and when you are in a situation of wanting to hurt yourself, you are continually weighing the evidence of why you should continue to live. Depression is a real illness of the mind, and if you don't believe me, go look up studies where researchers utilize fMRI techniques to map blood oxygen levels in the brain. It's a complete dysfunction of the limbic system and cognitive capability is significantly diminished.

Well personally I'm a firm beliver that if you want to take your own life then that person should have the freedom to do so. It'syour life

It's his life, but it's also not that chick's right to communicate to a mentally ill person with the intent of achieving his death. She needs to be punished.

man this news story just ruined my day.

this kid had a lot to live for. I will never respect anyone's opinion who thinks suicide is a rational decision. It's a solution very depressed people choose to stop the continual feeling of bad, pain, and agony.

Thoughts are with the kid's family.

Do you people not realize how unstable and influenced one can become when under such a state? Having someone encouraging you to go through with suicide can be a powerful factor in actually going through with it as shown by this case....

Last edited:
RIP to Conrad Roy III
tired.gif

Max B convinced his bro to rob,shoot,kill somebody and Max got 75years. Max won't eem present

I only read the thread title. And that's th e first thing that popped in my head

Last edited:
I'm guessing she knew it was pretty serious (his suicidal thoughts). Maybe they got into a verbal argument. People say stupid stuff.. Even hours later, people stay heated. Have we not all said stuff that we didnt really mean? We're talking about kids here. You never told a 'friend' in middle school to "jump off a bridge. I hate you. You stole my girlfriend"? That type of stuff happens in almost every verbal fight I hear happen.. Grocery stores, bars, restraunts. Drunkiness is a factor for most. But even ones tone is not detectable via text. Were these two more than friends? Was she annoyed by his clinginess?

Maybe she is crazy. But maybe she had some sympathy in the matter and went through with the charities (its not like they're fake and shes taking home the dough).

Last edited:
Damn that **** messed up. Why would you want to influence someone to take their own life? Idc who you are but if you told me you were contemplating suicide I would give you so many reasons why not to do it. Some people are just cut from a different cloth.

Crazy.

Question, has anybody ever been convicted of bullying, that lead to suicide in the past?

I've read of people getting arrested for cyber bullying...

She definitely did it for attention man, fits a sociopath profile to a tee. Looks like she already chose mental health charity awareness as her vehicle for popularity, and thought it would be a great opportunity to have a personal story of her own, so she coaxed him into it. Suspense/horror movies are made out of **** like this.

does anybody really believe she was trying to take donations and NOT keep the money?

she founded her own charities!

edit: if she can tell someone to kill themselves, she can try to keep donation money

Last edited:

does anybody really believe she was trying to take donations and NOT keep the money?

edit: if she can tell someone to kill themselves, she can try to keep donation money
Who knows where that money she raised went to?

Females hate soft dudes. She, however, pushed him to it. Let's hope the gov't doesn't play the whole "all females are victims" card here.

Conspiracy, and intent have to be present for a conviction.

Did she conspirE TO KILL HIM is going to be a question left up to a JURY...

AN AMERICAN JURY...RIP

I'd rather leave my fate to a barrel of monkey

Im not sure about the legal part, but what type of person would convince someone to do something like that? Morally wrong. Just plain wrong.

When I was in HS, there was a girl who was on top of the auditorium (roughly 3 stories) yelling she was gonna jump. While the police were trying to get her down the crowd of students were chanting "jump jump jump". :smh: they got her down safely but that chant stuck in my head

I look forward to the Law & Order ep of this. Just hope they don't add in rape for the sake of it.

She obviously must've had some rush out of controlling whether or not this kid lived or died or really hated him. Going off what she did after he died I'd have to go with manipulative psychopath.

Can they really convict her of manslaughter? srs 
Yes. I've seen it a bunch of times on Law & Order. Depraved indifference.
The things people do for attention on social media. Some folks are just evil to the core.
beat me to it.

You think she legit did this for the attention?

O think so but can see how people argue otherwise.

When o Read it, the first thing I thought was that she did it for attention
Quite the opposite of it really.

I think she did it cuz she enjoyed manipulating him and controlling him. Power tripping. The attention part after he died was probably just sweet irony to her since she knew she's the reason he's dead.
I dont understand why she is being charged. Sucide means you want to take your own life. How did she he make him commit suicide? if he commited suicde he wanted to take his own life Confused face

Exactly its not like she put a gun to his head and told him to commit suicide. He easily could have not listen to that dumb broad and seek help from real professionals.
You can't say this if the person is mentally ill.

Seems you don't understand what mentally ill means or haven't interacted with enough ppl like that to see why this is her fault. Their whole sense of right and wrong can be easily manipulated especially if they're already in pain, confused, stressed out.

The money for charities is pretty secondary.

Unless you're saying she manipulated him in to suicide just so she could create a fake charity for profit. Which would be a reach in trying to prove.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom