17 Year Old Girl Convinces Friend To Commit Suicide, Then Acts Like She Cares, Faces Manslaughter Ch

I'm guessing she knew it was pretty serious (his suicidal thoughts). Maybe they got into a verbal argument. People say stupid stuff.. Even hours later, people stay heated. Have we not all said stuff that we didnt really mean? We're talking about kids here. You never told a 'friend' in middle school to "jump off a bridge. I hate you. You stole my girlfriend"? That type of stuff happens in almost every verbal fight I hear happen.. Grocery stores, bars, restraunts. Drunkiness is a factor for most. But even ones tone is not detectable via text. Were these two more than friends? Was she annoyed by his clinginess?

Maybe she is crazy. But maybe she had some sympathy in the matter and went through with the charities (its not like they're fake and shes taking home the dough).

People say stupid things in fights all the time.
Even on NT people post "kill yourself" when trolling,
The big difference here is that dude was in the process and got out of the car. She convinced him to get back in and go through with it.

Lock this ***** up.

Damn this ***** is a straight sociopath. Like on some Jim jones status. Throw the book at this manipulative broad.

Damn this is a disturbing story. I wonder if the text messages between them will be released. It would be interesting to read what exactly she said to him.
When I was in HS, there was a girl who was on top of the auditorium (roughly 3 stories) yelling she was gonna jump. While the police were trying to get her down the crowd of students were chanting "jump jump jump".
mean.gif
they got her down safely but that chant stuck in my head
That's brutal man.

Thats all kinds of ****** up 
mean.gif
 I really can't understand the psychology behind this. Maybe in some crazy rational she thought she was helping dude since he clearly wanted to kill himself but was scared to go all the way through, idk man.

I wanna think she planned to set up a charity on some grimey **** but maybe she felt bad after the fact, you never know really.

This is gonna be a very complex and interesting case from a legal standpoint tho. I think she could get something like aiding and abetting or accessory before the fact, manslaughter is gonna be a way tougher charge to convict her on. Her lawyer might bring up the 1st amendment.

This is obviously different circumstances but I know they've tried to make it illegal in the past to yell "Jump" or something like that to people preparing to jump to their death ((happens A LOT more than you would think, often successfully
mean.gif
) and that movement hasn't really went anywhere because of the 1st amendment.

Last edited:
it takes a terrible human being to do something like this but people have the right to say whatever they want to other people. its on the person being talked to to know better and not harm himself. 

I agree with superb. As messed up as the situation is.

i dont get some of the logic here

some of the worst criminal scums in human history has never laid a hand on anyone but instead have other people do the deeds for him/her

i dont get some of the logic here

some of the worst criminal scums in human history has never laid a hand on anyone but instead have other people do the deeds for him/her
at the end of the day you cant blame other people for your actions 

o_O

He was in the car... changed his mind, got out... she told him he should get back in.. and he did?

o_O

I need to see the texts/ convo and hear more about the situation. Sad and unfortunate.

Its 2015, and people still do not understand that ALL of your text messages and social media interactions can be recovered at any time.

Sad story tho. Father Doug said it best. " What we have here is a crazy *****!"

She didn't do it for attention she did cause could ole girl is sociopath in the very sense of the word. Probably been using people her whole life

think people confused. i dont think there was any reverse psychology involved.

Its 2015, and people still do not understand that ALL of your text messages and social media interactions can be recovered at any time.

Sad story tho. Father Doug said it best. " What we have here is a crazy *****!"

What's funny is people who do dumb **** on work computers like IT can't trace that **** back :lol:

shorty wild evil.

with that said....i dig the power aspect. That manipulation and mind control is impressive.

I don't think she'll be found guilty. She wasn't a form of authority to him. Just a peer. He had the option to ignore her. She'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom