|||--- 17-Year-Old Kid Puts Joe Budden On Blast For Taking $2K From Him (VIDEO) ---|||

Buddens is shisty n_

I $##@ with his music heavy but it seems like he's always in middle of some *!@% that makes him look like a @%%@$+@ herb

"This %##*$ really on some sidetracked %**!"

*listens to sidetracked*
laugh.gif

lol makes little sense.

why take this long to get it out there and on top of that, a verse isn't 2k from him.

BUT, I would hope this isn't true. if it is, i'm sure it'd get resolved.

Can't even be mad at son...

Personally I'm going to see Joe Budden for my 2K, but son doesn't even seem like he's built Ford tough like that. Just a regular _ who wanted atrack. Nothing wrong with that. That's some real wack %*#! Jumpoff pulled...

Originally Posted by allen3xis

lol makes little sense.

why take this long to get it out there and on top of that, a verse isn't 2k from him.

BUT, I would hope this isn't true. if it is, i'm sure it'd get resolved.
You do know that regular people have more difficulty with getting these types of videos out?

Something else that's not being said or showed. Maybe not, I don't know. Seems like everyone is just trying to go at Joe that's the easy thing todo right now.

at least this guy had proof and wasnt talkin lik we was jus supposed to take his word for it.

laugh.gif
, welcome to rap music, everybodies a greaseball. honestly unless you have somebody OFFICIAL representing you, or you're gonna back an artist downyourself, this happens VERY often. if you had anyone oficial or smart around you they would have told you DON'T give him NOTHIN until you get your verse.And if you were moving properly he woldn't have got you like that because there would have been consequences Buddens did the shady thing, but like so manycats have been done SO WORSE its not even funny. he only way you can do that and keep your rep is if you go out like Tru Life Did. Mobb Deep Tried to play him,he jammed them up more then just the one time. Like WSHH is gonna use his kid up, but if he ever really wanted to be in music he deaded himself cause all hedoing is crying about it and no ones gonna care in a month

Another Day Another L for Joe Budden this year. Lord Have Mercy what is next?

What TheJerseyShirt said was 100% true. I keep telling dudes dont pay these dudes for features or none of that. If your going to do it make sure its official

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Can't even be mad at son...

Personally I'm going to see Joe Budden for my 2K, but son doesn't even seem like he's built Ford tough like that. Just a regular _ who wanted a track. Nothing wrong with that. That's some real wack %*#! Jumpoff pulled...
Real talk.

I don't see why this %#$#! would lie for...he got the myspace + phone convo to prove it. Budden just thought since it was a kid who didn't have anyofficial representation he could get away with it...real @!+%@@ up.

This dude Budden looking more like a square with each incident.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom