|||--- 17-Year-Old Kid Puts Joe Budden On Blast For Taking $2K From Him (VIDEO) ---|||

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Dam.

I didn't think Joey was that type of dude.

smh.gif
Word, definitely takes away from his credibility.

What other L's has Budden took this year?
nerd.gif

Starting beef and not finishing them are L's to me

nerd.gif

1. Backed down from Ran once his boy's got smacked around and waived the white flag

2. Got a bad hair cut

3. Lost to Saigon in a battle

4. Made a ridiculous video about how secure he is with his girlfriend knowing she's cheating on him..."sucka for love"

5. Gets put on blast by this 17 year old over $2K

Mind you all this is within the spam of a month pretty much. He's averaging an L every week since the new year has started.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

nerd.gif

1. Backed down from Ran once his boy's got smacked around and waived the white flag

2. Got a bad hair cut

3. Lost to Saigon in a battle

4. Made a ridiculous video about how secure he is with his girlfriend knowing she's cheating on him..."sucka for love"

5. Gets put on blast by this 17 year old over $2K

Mind you all this is within the spam of a month pretty much. He's averaging an L every week since the new year has started.
Damn. I had no idea about none of this #%! lol. I seen a video of Ransom goin' at Joey pretty rough but damn......

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by illphillip

See, y'all like to act like %@!% is sweet in business when y'all talk about Puffy. Like Puffy is a breed unto himself. Like he's the only one with the questionable tacticts.

And I keep trying to tell you that Puff is no different than ANYONE else in the music biz, or pretty much anyone doing a high level of business.

They are sharks, and they will get away with as much as you let them.

Jay done it (Teirra Marie, Peedi etc.), Jimmy Iovine, Joey.

We here to make money. If you're not up on your business, you're going to get got. %@!% happens in the street. %@!% happens in the boardroom.

A lot of cats sound like they're living in Fantasyland 'round here. %@!% is REAL.
nah fam this is different

this is a small time scam. like this ___ Budden this deseperate for cake or someone in his crew.

and please dont EVER compare Puffs jerking to anyone else . That man is on another level of jerking
roll.gif
his tatics ARE questionable.

Co-sign. What Puff and Jay does is business. Its all legal with a contract. Like you said, this #%! is a straight scam. This ain't business. I don'tcare what industry your in.

Just so I understand this...

We are suppose to believe this kid why? Cuz of a phone convo and some myspace messages?

I mean it seems like budden might've pulled a shady move, but c'mon, you can't be believing everything this kid says.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Just so I understand this...

We are suppose to believe this kid why? Cuz of a phone convo and some myspace messages?

I mean it seems like budden might've pulled a shady move, but c'mon, you can't be believing everything this kid says.
why would he lie though? and who would lie about getting jerked by Joe Budden outta all rappers
roll.gif
?

this SOUNDS like something Budden would do and after all these L's he's taken as listed. Im pretty sure he did this..

I'm not saying he's lying. It just seems like the kid is trying to get some cheap fame.

Everyone is this thread is saying joe this, joe that... but nobody knows how it went down. I'm not defending joe, cuz for all we know he DID jack 2 grandfrom this kid.

But then again, for all we know, that's not how it went down. Don't take a 17 year old kids word so seriously.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I'm not saying he's lying. It just seems like the kid is trying to get some cheap fame.

off who? Joe Budden outta all rappers though?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i feel you though it could go either way but at the same time you gotta think. Outta all rappers to get fame off and knowing your video would be on WSHH andgetting a lot of hits.Why would anyone lie about getting jerked by Joe Budden
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes thinking this 17 year old kid wants to get famous from JoeBuddens. How you gonna get famous from Joe Buddens when Joe Buddens ain't even famous? Maybe on the net he's known but around my way either youdon't even know who he is or he's known as "Who? Oh that dude that did Pump It Up"?

smh.gif
damn Joe...if i was duke i think i woulda took that trip over the bridge to go see that man...thats a shame...i wonder if he will respond to this

Back
Top Bottom