.....

1,164
11
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
frown.gif
 
1,164
11
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

john legend and plenty of other talented musician/singers who can stay OUT of jail...
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with his music
laugh.gif

I ###$ with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver
 
1,164
11
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

john legend and plenty of other talented musician/singers who can stay OUT of jail...
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with his music
laugh.gif

I %%%! with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver

umm... ur still agreeing with me.. might wanna edit that...

his music is cool it just baffles me as to how dudes can have everything going for them and still +*$$ it up...
eyes.gif
 
1,735
10
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

john legend and plenty of other talented musician/singers who can stay OUT of jail...
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with his music
laugh.gif

I ###$ with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver
Negative but that CD was dope..too bad the rest of his album are hot gaaaabaggeee
 
86,316
47,692
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Not even going hard. Musiq Soulchild, Bilal, and Carl Thomas. That's just for starters.....
 
509
10
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Dude asked for opinions and is getting mad when someone replies with another artist.

John Legend and Ill go out ona limb and say Trey lol
 
1,164
11
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Originally Posted by Master Zik

Not even going hard. Musiq Soulchild, Bilal, and Carl Thomas. That's just for starters.....

Alright, I'll admit I forgot some of the greats such as Musiq and John Legend.
Maybe I'm still upset at the fact that his first CD didn't recieve album of the year.

tired.gif
/Thread
 
4,290
214
Joined
Jun 29, 2002
Lyfe's probably my favorite r&b artist because he's a real r&b artist. This cat Musiq doing ringtone %$@. John Legend..........never reallybeen a fan. I've given him a chance but I can't rock with his %$@ on the r&b tip. I consider guys like Anthony Hamilton real r&b. I considerBobby Womack real r&b. And Bilal and Carl Thomas? Carl Thomas? Them cats been MIA since Clinton was in office.
 
1,164
11
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Originally Posted by rocyaice

Lyfe's probably my favorite r&b artist because he's a real r&b artist. This cat Musiq doing ringtone %$@. John Legend..........never really been a fan. I've given him a chance but I can't rock with his %$@ on the r&b tip. I consider guys like Anthony Hamilton real r&b. I consider Bobby Womack real r&b. And Bilal and Carl Thomas? Carl Thomas? Them cats been MIA since Clinton was in office.
Very well put
grin.gif
 
4,133
392
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
His first cd is the realest album I ever listened to. Dudes always been appreciated around me
 
3,200
10
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Originally Posted by Wade187

His first cd is the realest album I ever listened to. Dudes always been appreciated around me


i bought like 6 copies to give to other people who didn't want to listen to me...that whole CD is straight from the heart...
pimp.gif


Never Never Land is
pimp.gif
even though his last two albums haven't beennearly as good as the first i'm still a fan a HUGE fan...

i just got Haters and some song with Fab last night i'm bout to go listen...
 
211
10
Joined
May 16, 2008
hold up, is dude saying lyfe is cool or what? Cuz theres alotta folk not better than Lyfe even tho i dont bang with homie. yall ever hear Ray-J's Music??
roll.gif
roll.gif
 
4,290
214
Joined
Jun 29, 2002
Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

hold up, is dude saying lyfe is cool or what? Cuz theres alotta folk not better than Lyfe even tho i dont bang with homie. yall ever hear Ray-J's Music??
roll.gif
roll.gif


laugh.gif
You know what? I read that !@$ and didn't even notice what exactly the thread title was saying. Just read the post
laugh.gif
. But he's saying no oneis better than Lyfe basically.
 
211
10
Joined
May 16, 2008
Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

hold up, is dude saying lyfe is cool or what? Cuz theres alotta folk not better than Lyfe even tho i dont bang with homie. yall ever hear Ray-J's Music??
roll.gif
roll.gif


laugh.gif
You know what? I read that !@$ and didn't even notice what exactly the thread title was saying. Just read the post
laugh.gif
. But he's saying no one is better than Lyfe basically.

oh ok. but damn i aint hear nothing from dude since the S.E.X. song
 
Top Bottom