frown.gif

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

john legend and plenty of other talented musician/singers who can stay OUT of jail...
laugh.gif
What does that have to do with his music
laugh.gif

I ###$ with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

john legend and plenty of other talented musician/singers who can stay OUT of jail...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I %%%! with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver

umm... ur still agreeing with me.. might wanna edit that...

his music is cool it just baffles me as to how dudes can have everything going for them and still +*$$ it up...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I ###$ with John, but Lyfe 268-192>Get Lifted/Once Again/Evolver
Negative but that CD was dope..too bad the rest of his album are hot gaaaabaggeee

Not even going hard. Musiq Soulchild, Bilal, and Carl Thomas. That's just for starters.....

Dude asked for opinions and is getting mad when someone replies with another artist.

John Legend and Ill go out ona limb and say Trey lol

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Not even going hard. Musiq Soulchild, Bilal, and Carl Thomas. That's just for starters.....

Alright, I'll admit I forgot some of the greats such as Musiq and John Legend.
Maybe I'm still upset at the fact that his first CD didn't recieve album of the year.

tired.gif
/Thread

Lyfe's probably my favorite r&b artist because he's a real r&b artist. This cat Musiq doing ringtone %$@. John Legend..........never reallybeen a fan. I've given him a chance but I can't rock with his %$@ on the r&b tip. I consider guys like Anthony Hamilton real r&b. I considerBobby Womack real r&b. And Bilal and Carl Thomas? Carl Thomas? Them cats been MIA since Clinton was in office.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Lyfe's probably my favorite r&b artist because he's a real r&b artist. This cat Musiq doing ringtone %$@. John Legend..........never really been a fan. I've given him a chance but I can't rock with his %$@ on the r&b tip. I consider guys like Anthony Hamilton real r&b. I consider Bobby Womack real r&b. And Bilal and Carl Thomas? Carl Thomas? Them cats been MIA since Clinton was in office.
Very well put
grin.gif

His first cd is the realest album I ever listened to. Dudes always been appreciated around me

Originally Posted by Wade187

His first cd is the realest album I ever listened to. Dudes always been appreciated around me

i bought like 6 copies to give to other people who didn't want to listen to me...that whole CD is straight from the heart...
pimp.gif

Never Never Land is
pimp.gif
even though his last two albums haven't beennearly as good as the first i'm still a fan a HUGE fan...

i just got Haters and some song with Fab last night i'm bout to go listen...

hold up, is dude saying lyfe is cool or what? Cuz theres alotta folk not better than Lyfe even tho i dont bang with homie. yall ever hear Ray-J's Music??
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

hold up, is dude saying lyfe is cool or what? Cuz theres alotta folk not better than Lyfe even tho i dont bang with homie. yall ever hear Ray-J's Music??
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
You know what? I read that !@$ and didn't even notice what exactly the thread title was saying. Just read the post
laugh.gif
. But he's saying no oneis better than Lyfe basically.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by siemprefresco14

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
You know what? I read that !@$ and didn't even notice what exactly the thread title was saying. Just read the post
laugh.gif
. But he's saying no one is better than Lyfe basically.

oh ok. but damn i aint hear nothing from dude since the S.E.X. song

Back
Top Bottom