19 teens rob DC store and make away w. over $20,000 worth of denim....

Ballsy.....

Every year it's the same thing that's said....it's gonna be a hot summer in DC.  Once the weather starts getting warm, folks lose their minds.

And they told the manager that they'd be back...
30t6p3b.gif

But honestly....if you're a store owner, how do you stop this?

Kobe @ :11 in...

Spoiler [+]
2yyxxrb.png

Ballsy.....

Every year it's the same thing that's said....it's gonna be a hot summer in DC.  Once the weather starts getting warm, folks lose their minds.

And they told the manager that they'd be back...
30t6p3b.gif

But honestly....if you're a store owner, how do you stop this?

Kobe @ :11 in...

Spoiler [+]
2yyxxrb.png

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Good Lord ..

They got guts ...

FOREAL
laugh.gif
Son!  That's what I'm saying....they're blatantly stealing things UNDER THE MANAGER'S WATCH...like "we got this."  To me....it's sad, funny (in a sense), yet pathetic all at the same time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Good Lord ..

They got guts ...

FOREAL
laugh.gif
Son!  That's what I'm saying....they're blatantly stealing things UNDER THE MANAGER'S WATCH...like "we got this."  To me....it's sad, funny (in a sense), yet pathetic all at the same time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 damn

some of those cats look like they got some sugar in they're tanks

it probably was a group of gay dudes.  I know a few that basically make their living doing things like this
a ring of em and some chick from top model got busted in a big airplane ticket scheme late last year.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 damn

some of those cats look like they got some sugar in they're tanks

it probably was a group of gay dudes.  I know a few that basically make their living doing things like this
a ring of em and some chick from top model got busted in a big airplane ticket scheme late last year.

Back
Top Bottom