19 teens rob DC store and make away w. over $20,000 worth of denim....

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a single f was given by them dudes
standing there asking each other if they would look cute in a size 32 like they not robbing a store

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
not a single f was given by them dudes
standing there asking each other if they would look cute in a size 32 like they not robbing a store

As a DC officer those saying its gonna be a hot summer I believe this is true on maany levels. 2D where this occured is known for having lax officers all around because they rarely encounter crimes but this will all change when dupont circle comes back to my district see if kids wanna steal now ahahhahahaha

As a DC officer those saying its gonna be a hot summer I believe this is true on maany levels. 2D where this occured is known for having lax officers all around because they rarely encounter crimes but this will all change when dupont circle comes back to my district see if kids wanna steal now ahahhahahaha

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

The exact reason black people can't go into stores w/o being followed.

This couldn't be more true.  Im white but work at Polo Ralph Lauren and my manager is one of the most racist $!%$^#@ I have ever met.  He tells us to follow around black customers all the time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

unfortunately this is why people get profiled in the first place. the next time a young black male walks into that store, i guarantee every employee is going to be paying very close to him or her. it's sad but that's just the way it goes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

The exact reason black people can't go into stores w/o being followed.

This couldn't be more true.  Im white but work at Polo Ralph Lauren and my manager is one of the most racist $!%$^#@ I have ever met.  He tells us to follow around black customers all the time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

unfortunately this is why people get profiled in the first place. the next time a young black male walks into that store, i guarantee every employee is going to be paying very close to him or her. it's sad but that's just the way it goes
30t6p3b.gif

whoever says this takes guts is a bits...this is the power of the people...not to mention the only person that confronted them was that bits bum store manager.....and it looks like he still got his job

whoever says this takes guts is a bits...this is the power of the people...not to mention the only person that confronted them was that bits bum store manager.....and it looks like he still got his job

Originally Posted by zapatito007

this is what the lo -lifes  used to do back in the day,, they hit up macys 50 deep

Even though this is true, I just can't imagine this happening these days.  Especially with stores having "advanced technology".  These dudes didn't even cover their faces though
roll.gif

Can you imagine them headed to a Footaction/Footlocker like that, just going straight to the back and grabbing boxes 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by zapatito007

this is what the lo -lifes  used to do back in the day,, they hit up macys 50 deep

Even though this is true, I just can't imagine this happening these days.  Especially with stores having "advanced technology".  These dudes didn't even cover their faces though
roll.gif

Can you imagine them headed to a Footaction/Footlocker like that, just going straight to the back and grabbing boxes 
sick.gif

cant be mad at that.

power to em.

*waits for overly sensitive NTer to talk down*

cant be mad at that.

power to em.

*waits for overly sensitive NTer to talk down*

Back
Top Bottom