1977 ACG Boots

I live with this guy that is kind of a pack-rat, either way I was looking through some old boxes of his and found some vintage looking ACG Boots.  When I asked him how old they were he laughed at me like they were trash.  He said he believed he got them in 77', but never really liked them.  Either way here they are.  I would have listed this in the price check forum but they won't let a newbie post up in there I suppose.  I only ever came here to verify what I had before I listed them on Ebay.  Please do not make me any offers.  

Anyway, I figure because these ACG boots are from the vintage line before they stopped making them, they've gotta be worth something.  I'm thinking at least a grand, but I came here to ask the experts.  I have modern ACG gear from when they started it up again, so I figure someone out there must want these.  They're a 9 1/2 and in immaculate condition.  He maybe wore then like ten times?  Couldn't believe the condition when he said how old they were...

BTW, they're authenticity isn't in question.  I know this guy and at 55 with millions in the bank he could give a **** about these old kicks...i'm just curious what to expect, again mods, I woulda' posted this in the priceforum, but it appears you got some rules...

Thanks for anything guys

This post is going to get lost fast I can tell, if a mod wouldn't mind moving this to the pricing forum so I'm not competing with an Air Yeezy 2 thread with 3000 replies. Thx!

Those are definitely not from the 70s. Looks like a regular pair of ACG boots most likely from the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom