1985 metallic 1's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love AJ1's.

Phase can we get some kind of run through, like a "pick up story" or something on all those OG 1s???? I know they all have a story behind them....

Nice to see Phases 1's especially an updated picture! (bout time homey.) I dont really post pictures to often but i love a 1 thread!
I'll start with an older picture with the crown jewel MJ 1 sitting pretty on top!
3070150925_e9eff383fa_o.jpg

The newest of my 1 pickups!
3071002714_8487930d8f_o.jpg

phase2x - those metallic greens are absolutely amazing....if i could own one pair of og i's it would be those or the metallic red

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Nice to see Phases 1's especially an updated picture! (bout time homey.) I dont really post pictures to often but i love a 1 thread!
I'll start with an older picture with the crown jewel MJ 1 sitting pretty on top!
VERY nice collection bro! If you guys didn't know, he said "MJ 1" as in Michael Jordan FTPS 13/13.5 PE's from 85. FTPS = FengTay Player Sample. Look closely at the stamping in that picture and on the right shoe, you can see the "PS" at the very end. Absolutely amazing.

-Jermaine

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mrmar23 & Phase2x where in the world are you finding these perfect condition OG's?!?!?

It's totally unheard of at the mere thought of people back in 1985 buying multiple pairs of AJ1's to stock and re-sell inthe future.

It's just beyond me at how they knew the brand would take off in the future.

IMO Those were pioneer re-sellers, lightyears ahead of their time!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by mrmar23

VERY nice collection bro! If you guys didn't know, he said "MJ 1" as in Michael Jordan FTPS 13/13.5 PE's from 85. FTPS = Feng Tay Player Sample. Look closely at the stamping in that picture and on the right shoe, you can see the "PS" at the very end. Absolutely amazing.

-Jermaine

those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those DS univ Is are to die for.... very sexy. Theres something sexy about cracking metallic

Phase & MRMAR:

My lord those are stunning!!! Thank you!! 85 PE 1s....wow....just simply insane.
Thanks again for sharing. Both collections are crazy.

damn thats the sickest AJ 1 OG collection ive seen.. can u tell me which ones u have that are 8.5-9.. all my jordans i have i must have my size .... most people collect em & not able to wear em. kinda beats the purpose of buying em.. do u have any in size 8.5-9, u have a price u couldnt refuse?? 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom