1997-1998 no limit fans

Repped. What you know bout Tommy Wright III...Playa Fly "Lil Fly" was that ***** from Memphis though. Especially when he got into that beef with Three Six Mafia. Classic.

He was cold for that triple ***** mafia track man. Memphis had a lot of talent too just like new orleans

Tommy wright
Kingpin skinny pimp
La chat
Lil gin
Project pat
Three 6 (basically dj paul, juicy, koopsta and lord infamous especially)
Gangsta blac
Lil wyte

Last edited:
I'm a Solider was the best track on Charge it 2 da Game.

Young Bleed - How you do dat & Keep it real

Bruh at one point it they were literally putting out a CD every other week.

and i've been trying to find another copy of TRU 2 Da Game OG, w/ the smoking green track w/ the isley brother's sample.

^^^ One of the 1st joints i remember getting banned in clubs.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i got it at the crib ill PM you later today

That boy silkk straight up neglected and disregarded beats.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone signed to a real label completely disrespect a producers work as much as Silkk.

It's like son already pre-wrote all of his tracks to his own cadence, came into the booth and just spit over whatever beat was given to him.

:smh:

I'm not sure if I've ever seen anyone signed to a real label completely disrespect a producers work as much as Silkk.

It's like son already pre-wrote all of his tracks to his own cadence, came into the booth and just spit over whatever beat was given to him.

mean.gif
pimp.gif

Silk spits his verses a capella then just overlays a beat of his liking. That's the only explanation i will accept.

No Limit taking me back to 11th grade 
smokin.gif

Was killing these 

This jacket (shout out to Helly Hansen, Rigo Sport and Hugo Boss)

Bumpin' this right here (shout out to Big Pun's Capital Punishment, 2Pac's Are U still down? and DMX's It's dark and hell is hot albums)

They sure had some complex album covers. I studied art history and the subtle symbolism in those covers is off the hook. You could write a 50+ page essay analysis for each and every one of those album covers, easy. They are every bit as multi layered as Jan Van Eyck's Arnolfini Portrait or Manet's A Bar at the Folies-Bergère.

He was cold for that triple ***** mafia track man. Memphis had a lot of talent too just like new orleans

Tommy wright
Kingpin skinny pimp
La chat
Lil gin
Project pat
Three 6 (basically dj paul, juicy, koopsta and lord infamous especially)
Gangsta blac
Lil wyte

:pimp:
G. Boo
Frayser Boy
Crunch

I remember it seemed like that Mercedes album was hyped in every No Limit album booklet for years before it finally released...

Silkk has always had a odd rapping style. Although I knew he wasn't the best rapper by a long shot, I accepted it. He cranks more often then not. Like Crunchy Black from 3 6 Mafia it just works.

I use to love No Limit back in the day :lol:

I listened to Silk the other day and man was he bad

The Make Em Say Ughhh video was so epic when it dropped

Cash Money was ok but I couldn't keep up with them dropping albums every other week

No Limit was my introduction to hip hop back in elementary school.

Still remember the first time i saw the make em say uhh video on rap city.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom