1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

some of these make me sea sick. they some odd shapped sneakers but somehow i still want.they look comfortable 

Is the Zoom Air very bouncy on these?

Not at all, very firm. These were the early stages of zoom. Zoom feels completely different to me now, bouncy is a term that can actually describe some full zoom shoes.

Not at all, very firm. These were the early stages of zoom. Zoom feels completely different to me now, bouncy is a term that can actually describe some full zoom shoes.
Firm as in, putting pressure in the back of your heel just to feel the zoom?

WHO DAT

Last edited:
Firm as in, putting pressure in the back of your heel just to feel the zoom?

Pretty much, they are comfortable but nothing compared to modern full zoom shoes.

I have the Oregons but I really want these black and golds event bought they are damn near the same shoe. My indoor football turf league team is black and gold but I don't wanna play on turf with these instead of the Zoom Revis. I just wish these had the functionality the ZR1 has because these would look DOPE with the uniform.

Never was that excited about these but citygear.com has em for $59 now. Should I cop? JoeyD I took your recommendation on the revis's and they have been my favorite pair of shoes for casual purposes maybe ever. Decidin between these, some of those CJ81s, and maybe another pair of revis's.

Last edited:
Never was that excited about these but citygear.com has em for $59 now. Should I cop? JoeyD I took your recommendation on the revis's and they have been my favorite pair of shoes for casual purposes maybe ever. Decidin between these, some of those CJ81s, and maybe another pair of revis's.

I love my ZR1's. They are my go to casual shoes. Crazy comfortable and durable, I've been beating a pair into the ground since last fall and they look brand new still, even the bottom is Icy. I have doubles of almost every CW. Defiantly my favorite shoe released in a very long time.

These are great too man, real comfortable and pretty durable, the only thing that bothers me is the suede upper, it's really soft and can def get marked up easily. But other than that they are durable and comfortable. def worth the $60 I would jump on that all day. I payed $140 for my Oregon Ducks Turf Jet,
I also have the all red and the grey pair. I enjoy them, great shoe IMO. Not as great as the Revis tho... lol

I Can't Believe The Only OG Colorway They've Retroed Are The Coppers. How Do You Not Do The Green Bay Colorway? The Black/Green Colorway Is Very Similar To The Black/Silver OG Colorway Other Than The Leather Instead Of Nubuck And The Zoom Air Shank Being Green.

Yea...$59 and I used the code "shoes_ship_free" for free shipping.  I really like this shoe, so I got a couple of cw's.  For $59, free shipping, and no tax, I thought they were a steal.

Picked up four color ways for 63 shipped a apiece . Couldnt pass on city gear.bought to drop jordan brand , leave them for the kids. Just pick up Nike retros onsale for way under a100 a piece for now.

They take a good day to break in. I thought they were uncomfortable at first. By the 2nd time I wore them they felt great. I have the Neo Turquoise 97's by the way. They do crease really easily though....But a pretty dope sneaker you can find for almost half off. I got mine for $75 shipped. I want a all black Colorway except for the plastic piece that runs just above midsole. I want that chrome, maybe some silver accents. Make it a Raiders colorway.

Back
Top Bottom