1997 NIKE AIR ZOOM TURF JET(BRETT FAVRE) "PLEASE RETRO!" page

What's up with this colorway?

They are part of the "Drench" pack...you will most likely find them @ Champs Sports...

There are actually 9 colorways that go back to all 32 NFL teams...

JM

Hey JoeyD12 did that Champs have a orange broncos t-shirt to go with orange pair, thanks

Im waiting for the "Drench Pack" to drop in price...I know nobody's buying them but they ain't budging on the damn price. Need the Black pair and Navy for the low

Im waiting for the "Drench Pack" to drop in price...I know nobody's buying them but they ain't budging on the damn price. Need the Black pair and Navy for the low
Me and you both bruh! I want the black and navy to go down a little more

another pair i always wanted as a kid. got the coppers not long ago. was a huge fan of shoes with straps growing up.

Still looking for Oregon QS in a 14

Willowbrook had sizes on sale last time I went. $99 - they had my size too, I almost
doubled up, but I don't really wear the ones I have too much so I passed.

Last edited:
I have a pair of these Deadstock NBTO OG in the Black Silver Colorway sz 9. Always was a favorite shoe of mine as a kid. The OG versions look much more Beast in my opinion. Will post pics today. Also I've looked on the web for images of the version I have and cant find one pic for the life of me.

Random colorways of the drench pack have showed up at my local ross.. picked up the all blues yesterday.

Also had the reds just not in my size..

Hate to revive a dead thread but I bought the coppers the other day at Ross and just wish Nike would have released this CW; the best IMO. It was the first Nike shoe
my parents bought me that was over the $100 and there is major nostalgia there.

those are to clean, I was trying to figure out why Nike only put out 1 OG color way?

I know man, right there with ya! If they released the OG black/silver and the white/pine (Favre's), they would have sold those, I promise.

what were they 4 OG color way's ?  black silver , white pine, white blue , and the coppers ?

^, correct. Released in that exact order too. I remember the cleat version having all the TB CW's released as well. Really, really wanted Nike to release the black/silver ones; I got so stoked when I heard they were releasing this shoe and then bummed when they released every color under the moon but those. I mean, they released the stupid (to me) Drench pack but not these. I got the coppers for $40 at Ross; its probably one of my least fav CW's but for the price.....

Back
Top Bottom