1st round in the West is going to be crazy!

lakers and spurs is game of the year as of right now - lakers win then they will get sole possession of the #1 seed, if the spurs win, it will put them in atie for #1 with NO and put the lake show @ #3 and thats just one afternoon game. the west is gonna be a toss up until the last game of the season

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Tell you what, if the standings stay the way they presently are, I think the Hornets and Nuggets series will be most exciting to watch.
I will be hoping to see Camby vs. Chandler the most. I dont know why, but to see those two guys go at it will be fun to watch.

The Lakers are in the 1st seed now I believe

They're tied 1st with Hornets

but technically they are first because they hold the tiebreaker over them.

Nuggets...FTW!!! Anyone remember back in the day when ol' dude Mutumbo and Laphonso Ellis upended the Sonics? Well, 8 beating a 1 is about to happenagain...And they say, history always repeats itself...Crazy.

Hold up...If that is a first round matchup..I want someone to quote my !!+ right now...I most definitely could be wrong, but dammit, in no way am I goingagainst AI in the playoffs against a young and inexperienced Paul. Dude is a true baller, but I've got this mental block or something cause I'm seeingDenver whoopin' that !!+.

I want the Phoenix to play San Antonio and knock them out in the first round.

SA seems about the only team the Suns want to give it their all against.

8 did beat 1. Last year.

Man, thinking about next year will be crazy. Even with Brand back, you see signs of life within that Clippers organization.

The Blazers of course already showed that they can compete, and with Oden next year, that's the next team to watch out for.

The Kings of course, they love to play spoilers. I don't think we'll be playoff ready yet by next year either, but we will still be competing andwon't be the team that everyone thinks is the easy win.

That just leaves Memphis, Minnesota, and Seattle. Funny how those were the three teams that essentially gave up their franchise players to teams that are nownumber one in their conferences.

Did you JUST notice that?? Hopefully the nuggets can secure that last playoff spot but pretty obvious nuggets will crumble to the hornets....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom