[| -- 2/12 Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks 9:30PM EST (TNT Thursdays Double Header Game 2) -- |]

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Rondo with the insane statline of 19, 15, 14. Kid's pretty legit.

I was hoping we could get it close because I know how essential Jet is to their crunch time offense. And was Devean George really the best defensive option for Pierce? I thought Antoine Wright was decent on d. Ohh, I guess Josh Howard would've had he not fouled out. Josh was playing solid D on pierce early on.

I hate JJ Barea.

And oh, is that the BEST RECORD IN THE NBA. ahha.
Lakers have a higher winning percentage and tie breaker

Mavs fans, have yall seen this yet?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...?slug=aw-carternets021209&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

[h1]Mavericks have discussed trade for Carter[/h1]
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 1 hour, 56 minutes ago

The proposed deal, which isn't imminent, would send Carter, Keyon Dooling and Eduardo Najera to the Mavericks for Josh Howard and Jerry Stackhouse.

Nets executives are still reluctant to trade Carter, but are determined to let teams make their best offers all the way to next Thursday's trade deadline.

The Mavericks have lost guard Jason Terry to a broken hand and desperately need perimeter scoring to stay a contender in the Western Conference. The Nets' and Mavericks' front offices engineered the Jason Kidd-Devin Harris blockbuster at the trade deadline a year ago. Nets GM Kiki Vandeweghe and Mavs GM Donnie Nelson have been active trading proposals, league sources say.

Carter, 31, has inspired significant interest throughout the league. The San Antonio Spurs are pursuing him and have discussed a proposal that would include Roger Mason, Bruce Bowen and Fabricio Oberto. While the Spurs also have interest in Detroit's Rasheed Wallace, a Pistons source says the teams have not had any conversations.

For the Nets, the motivation to move Carter is mostly financial. The franchise is losing tens of millions of dollars a year and moving Carter would clear more cap space for 2010. Nevertheless, Nets president Rod Thorn wants to make the playoffs and believes he has his best chance with Carter on the roster. Carter is in the second season of a five-year extension that pays him close to $80 million through 2012. Only a fraction of the contract's final season is guaranteed.

Carter is having a good season, averaging 21 points, five rebounds and five assists. The Nets are 24-29 and one game out of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

Adrian Wojnarowski is the NBA columnist for Yahoo! Sports. Send Adrian a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.

Mavs need to jump on that, not because Carter is that much better than Howard at this point but when you put it all together, you're getting a 20 ppgscorer + two solid role players for basically Josh Howard because Stack is irrelevant at this point.

That deal needs to be done asap.

My dude Dirk still doing it
pimp.gif

Ehck... That deal doesn't make the Mavericks that much better...

But it would mean the end of JJB playing...
pimp.gif
Do it.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Recommending a grammar teacher? Dude said "bandwaon".

He simply refused to take the L.
laugh.gif
That's what I'm saying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude had his panties in a bunch and should've kept to himself, I don't like the Celts but I hate the Mavs more.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

mavs should seriously go after chris kaman, they need a post presence more than they need vince carter.
I'd take Chris Kaman if was ever going to play again this season.

Dude ain't played since before Thanksgiving. I want to Shaq ASAP.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

mavs should seriously go after chris kaman, they need a post presence more than they need vince carter.
I'd take Chris Kaman if was ever going to play again this season.

Dude ain't played since before Thanksgiving. I want to Shaq ASAP.

Shaq would definitely help you guys out.

Are there any trade rumors including Shaq to Dallas?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Mavs fans, have yall seen this yet?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...?slug=aw-carternets021209&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...?slug=aw-carternets021209&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

[h1]Mavericks have discussed trade for Carter[/h1]
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 1 hour, 56 minutes ago

The proposed deal, which isn't imminent, would send Carter, Keyon Dooling and Eduardo Najera to the Mavericks for Josh Howard and Jerry Stackhouse.

Nets executives are still reluctant to trade Carter, but are determined to let teams make their best offers all the way to next Thursday's trade deadline.

The Mavericks have lost guard Jason Terry to a broken hand and desperately need perimeter scoring to stay a contender in the Western Conference. The Nets' and Mavericks' front offices engineered the Jason Kidd-Devin Harris blockbuster at the trade deadline a year ago. Nets GM Kiki Vandeweghe and Mavs GM Donnie Nelson have been active trading proposals, league sources say.

Carter, 31, has inspired significant interest throughout the league. The San Antonio Spurs are pursuing him and have discussed a proposal that would include Roger Mason, Bruce Bowen and Fabricio Oberto. While the Spurs also have interest in Detroit's Rasheed Wallace, a Pistons source says the teams have not had any conversations.

For the Nets, the motivation to move Carter is mostly financial. The franchise is losing tens of millions of dollars a year and moving Carter would clear more cap space for 2010. Nevertheless, Nets president Rod Thorn wants to make the playoffs and believes he has his best chance with Carter on the roster. Carter is in the second season of a five-year extension that pays him close to $80 million through 2012. Only a fraction of the contract's final season is guaranteed.

Carter is having a good season, averaging 21 points, five rebounds and five assists. The Nets are 24-29 and one game out of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.

Adrian Wojnarowski is the NBA columnist for Yahoo! Sports. Send Adrian a question or comment for potential use in a future column or webcast.
I'd love for this trade to happen but same time I would be %+%+%%! IRATE because it's the trade they should have done last year instead oftrading for Jason Kidd.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Are there any trade rumors including Shaq to Dallas?
Josh Howard and Stackhouse to Phoenix for Shaq and Matt Barnes.

That is the deal I want done. I want Shaq in Dallas now!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I had to flip to ESPN2 and watch Gonzaga, so I have no idea, but I'm blaming J.J. Barea completely for Dallas losing.
Josh Howard..
smh.gif

Dude is irrelevant in fourth quarters, I'd rather have Smush +#***@% Parker out there than Josh Howard..

Back
Top Bottom