[| -- 2/12 Boston Celtics @ Dallas Mavericks 9:30PM EST (TNT Thursdays Double Header Game 2) -- |]

See ya later Dallas!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eyes.gif
What in God's name is Kidd doing?

This team just can't score enough without JET to win games against good teams... There's absolutely nobody to take pressure off Dirk...

From Boston's foul trouble to their turnovers, I didn't expect Dallas to allow them back in this game.

Dirk had a good game. Pierce killed Dallas in the 4th.

eyes.gif
Oh, there you are...

Explain how anything that happened tonight is on Dirk...

Rondo with the insane statline of 19, 15, 14. Kid's pretty legit.

I was hoping we could get it close because I know how essential Jet is to their crunch time offense. And was Devean George really the best defensive option forPierce? I thought Antoine Wright was decent on d. Ohh, I guess Josh Howard would've had he not fouled out. Josh was playing solid D on pierce early on.

I hate JJ Barea.

And oh, is that the BEST RECORD IN THE NBA. ahha.

And this is why I don't +#@% with Josh Howard.

Dirk out there literally having to shoot every single shot for us to have a chance.

Josh+Stack for Shaq and Barnes tonight.

All the Mavs need is just one PF/C 6'10" or taller who can get their own offense. Chris Kaman, Chris Wilcox, I don't care who it is, they justhave to get it. Mavs might be able to hang with the average/slightly good teams but against contenders like the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs, Spurs, they won't beable to do anything on offense with what they've got now. Even with a healthy Jason Terry.

Back
Top Bottom