[| -- 2/19 Boston Celtics @ Utah Jazz 10:30PM EST TNT Game 2 (Vol. CHARLES IS BACK!) -- |]

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by bright nikes

strained right knee, out for the gm
tiger300jan8.jpg

roll.gif

on another note, Milsap plays like a little punk huh.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

As a Laker fan I don't care for the Celtics or their fans. Lakers have already proved they can get to the finals w/o Bynum. I could care less if he is healthy or not, the Lakers will destroy Boston this year w/ or w/o Bynum.

first of, i thought this was a celtics vs jazz post , so why do salty lakers fans keep popping up ? and hold up, are you talking about this team and theirfans? because im really not sure since your speaking of themgetting destroyed by the lakers..i dunno..it must be another team then.. anyways , enjoy your regular season wins and your recent championship !

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the two laker fans cheering that someone got injured ... you two are fools.
laugh.gif
i'm sayin. lakers fans always popping in to cheer if we are losing or someone gets injured.

scalabrine fouled out already?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

As a Laker fan I don't care for the Celtics or their fans. Lakers have already proved they can get to the finals w/o Bynum. I could care less if he is healthy or not, the Lakers will destroy Boston this year w/ or w/o Bynum.
first of, i thought this was a celtics vs jazz post , so why do salty lakers fans keep popping up ? and hold up, are you talking about this team and their fans? because im really not sure since your speaking of them getting destroyed by the lakers..i dunno..it must be another team then.. anyways , enjoy your regular season wins and your recent championship !
Why bring up the fact that this is a Celtics/Jazz thread and then take a shot at the Lakers?

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
roll.gif
at the two laker fans cheering that someone got injured ... you two are fools.

I Hope he never plays again.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by xzstrikaxz

first of, i thought this was a celtics vs jazz post , so why do salty lakers fans keep popping up ? and hold up, are you talking about this team and their fans? because im really not sure since your speaking of them getting destroyed by the lakers..i dunno..it must be another team then.. anyways , enjoy your regular season wins and your recent championship !
Why bring up the fact that this is a Celtics/Jazz thread and then take a shot at the Lakers?
laugh.gif
have you even read the thread? lakers fans were the ones that came in popping off.

edit: the refs tonight are paaaaathetic. it's obvious
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Enh not really I just want to see if Deron is going to have another victim tonight.
= Ray Allen

Back
Top Bottom