2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just placed my order over the phone with eastbay after being on hold for exactly one hour.

called at 8:50 and got thru at 9:50. dont give up guys, keep calling they still got plenty more pairs according to the rep

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I mean yeah eastbay has always been bad but since the concords, its like they aren't even trying! When it crashed for the chi X's I knew something was up. 

I was beyond pissed that night. Only site that had a size 16... 

just placed my order over the phone with eastbay after being on hold for exactly one hour.

called at 8:50 and got thru at 9:50. dont give up guys, keep calling they still got plenty more pairs according to the rep

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I mean yeah eastbay has always been bad but since the concords, its like they aren't even trying! When it crashed for the chi X's I knew something was up. 

I was beyond pissed that night. Only site that had a size 16... 

Nike.com still shows they have them i was able to add to cart, didnt try checking out cause i already have a pair on reserve

Nike.com still shows they have them i was able to add to cart, didnt try checking out cause i already have a pair on reserve

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

it'll dissappear once you check out
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AdamKarvounakis

it'll dissappear once you check out
grin.gif

finally got through on Eastbay after over 1 hr waiting....got my 2 pairs of sz 12!

Also, I think for these major releases, they hire additional help that are not that sharp (not trying to be mean). I had to repeat some of my info to her a few times and she asked me the same question a few times. Whenever I call during off peak, the people are always spot on and are very knowledgable. This lady seemed like she was just hired that night.

finally got through on Eastbay after over 1 hr waiting....got my 2 pairs of sz 12!

Also, I think for these major releases, they hire additional help that are not that sharp (not trying to be mean). I had to repeat some of my info to her a few times and she asked me the same question a few times. Whenever I call during off peak, the people are always spot on and are very knowledgable. This lady seemed like she was just hired that night.

Anyone that has been ordering for awhile knows that once Eastbay went to the stupid wait time deal, it isn't even worth trying because it's an instant crash, I used to have no prob getting things with the old Eastbay, now is a whole diff story...smh

Anyone that has been ordering for awhile knows that once Eastbay went to the stupid wait time deal, it isn't even worth trying because it's an instant crash, I used to have no prob getting things with the old Eastbay, now is a whole diff story...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom