2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

YES!! JUST GOT THRU ON NIKESTORE FOR MY TWO 10.5s!!

GOT THIS EMAIL AND WAS LIKE:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GALANAAAAARIIII.....lol

LMAO!!! I was waiting for someone to say it!! ahahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 I was dying last night during that part lol. Need the .gif of that lol

30 minute wait on eastbay ended with eastbay crashing.  2 hour wait now...wow, eastbay really needs to step their game up.  

30 minute wait on eastbay ended with eastbay crashing.  2 hour wait now...wow, eastbay really needs to step their game up.  

My friend said he used Mobile Footaction and got the confirmation. Was everyone successful using that method?

My friend said he used Mobile Footaction and got the confirmation. Was everyone successful using that method?

this is gonna be like the Jordan Xs....Eastbay will eventually come through like 3 hrs from now....gg

this is gonna be like the Jordan Xs....Eastbay will eventually come through like 3 hrs from now....gg

Size 11 email confirmation from NDC @ 11:06CST.
As much as i hate twitter it really helped out. 20 minutes before the release people were asking if they can purchase on safari this time.... I quickly opened up chrome and logged in to my NDC account and waited for the link.
Thinking of hitting up the mall tomorrow morning....

Size 11 email confirmation from NDC @ 11:06CST.
As much as i hate twitter it really helped out. 20 minutes before the release people were asking if they can purchase on safari this time.... I quickly opened up chrome and logged in to my NDC account and waited for the link.
Thinking of hitting up the mall tomorrow morning....

if you going to the superbowl rock the royals if you like the gmen
laugh.gif

if you going to the superbowl rock the royals if you like the gmen
laugh.gif

This ended my streak on NDC... at least there is a ton of shoes coming out this month. I blame this madness on the concords

Well it was fun trying to get these, guess the internet gods wanted me to spend my money on some pu$$y instead.

IDK why ya'll still tryin eastbay.

Every thing I cop comes straight from NDC, no hastle and I always get a pair.

Good thing didn't waste $220 tonight but may try tomorrow :tongue:

IDK why ya'll still tryin eastbay.

Every thing I cop comes straight from NDC, no hastle and I always get a pair.

Good thing didn't waste $220 tonight but may try tomorrow :tongue:

This ended my streak on NDC... at least there is a ton of shoes coming out this month. I blame this madness on the concords

Well it was fun trying to get these, guess the internet gods wanted me to spend my money on some pu$$y instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom