2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.
gotta understand that foamposites in NYC get consumed WAY more then they get re-sold...there's a reason why da release gets drenched up in NYC/DMV...we da loyal fans.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by ninjahood

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.
gotta understand that foamposites in NYC get consumed WAY more then they get re-sold...there's a reason why da release gets drenched up in NYC/DMV...we da loyal fans.

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

i hope you get your correct size though.

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves

i think nike tried the whole nationwide release thing and it didnt work out too well.
cough drops, 2010 eggplants, pearls all sold but didnt sell out for a long, long time.

then people started getting that "o, ill wait for clearance" mentality. was probably a wrap after that.

i would have loved to grab a few more for my future stash but im glad with my 2. im sure ill find more in the future.

guys dont know how long us foamheads "TeamPosite" have been begging for red foams w/clear bottoms.
they only sold because they all got transfered back to da eastcoast
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

i hope you get your correct size though.

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves

i think nike tried the whole nationwide release thing and it didnt work out too well.
cough drops, 2010 eggplants, pearls all sold but didnt sell out for a long, long time.

then people started getting that "o, ill wait for clearance" mentality. was probably a wrap after that.

i would have loved to grab a few more for my future stash but im glad with my 2. im sure ill find more in the future.

guys dont know how long us foamheads "TeamPosite" have been begging for red foams w/clear bottoms.
they only sold because they all got transfered back to da eastcoast
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

I swear I was the only dude in the Vallejo side of the Bay Area with Foams back in 07.. what the hell happened exactly?

I swear I was the only dude in the Vallejo side of the Bay Area with Foams back in 07.. what the hell happened exactly?

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Homey I was in So CaL in '97 and rocked these when they first dropped and I remember dudes use to hate, I never thought Foams were ever gonna be big like this.

Homey I was in So CaL in '97 and rocked these when they first dropped and I remember dudes use to hate, I never thought Foams were ever gonna be big like this.

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

likewise here, i remember selling a bunch of old playstation and nintendo 64 games to have the foams back in 97, i was the biggest penny stan back then
laugh.gif

but i probably been one of the few dudes wearing foams regularly in so cal for years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom