2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by SoSickening

I swear I was the only dude in the Vallejo side of the Bay Area with Foams back in 07.. what the hell happened exactly?

Homey I was in So CaL in '97 and rocked these when they first dropped and I remember dudes use to hate, I never thought Foams were ever gonna be big like this.
likewise here, i remember selling a bunch of old playstation and nintendo 64 games to have the foams back in 97, i was the biggest penny stan back then
laugh.gif

but i probably been one of the few dudes wearing foams regularly in so cal for years now.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.
gotta understand that foamposites in NYC get consumed WAY more then they get re-sold...there's a reason why da release gets drenched up in NYC/DMV...we da loyal fans.
damn, in my area its like 1 out of 7 pairs is being worn.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

when hoh in harlem alone had over 900 pairs, naw these weren't QS at all...everyone who had a slight inclination about foamposites knew about these a mile away.

man, this is what I don't understand, You guys got so many pairs. I'd expect at least a couple to make it onto NT for a good price.
I'm still looking for a par with no success.
gotta understand that foamposites in NYC get consumed WAY more then they get re-sold...there's a reason why da release gets drenched up in NYC/DMV...we da loyal fans.
damn, in my area its like 1 out of 7 pairs is being worn.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

I was wearin a spurs snapback north face plasma and grey air max 2011..
I was second in line at Sheikh.. Were you the one talkin bout columbia xis?

yup that was me haha

I went to Sheikh at the tacoma mall a couple weeks ago and they said they would only get like 12 pairs too so I just assumed the one at Southcenter was getting them and was gonna hit them up if I didn't have any luck at HoH

That was pretty crazy how it all worked out though. Being at the last of the line outside actually turned out to be better cause we got to be first in line for Sheikh
pimp.gif

Also walked out with a size 10

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Got to the mall at 5:30am so I could cop from HoH at 8am..
I was about 30th in line.. Manager told me they had less than 50 so I thought I was good.
They ended up only handing out 28 tickets because employees took the rest.. 
mad.gif

I was dissappointed until the security told me that Sheikh had pairs available and that we would be first in line
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all presently surprised because Sheikh never announced they would be getting them.
To be honest.. I didnt think that the security knew what he was talking about and mixed these up with the Spizzikes.
We had to wait until the rest of the mall was opening but sure enough.. They had em. 13 pairs total.

Got my sz 10 and dipped.
Mission Accomplished.

I was right there in line with you then
laugh.gif

I had on the northface and the mariners fitted

which one were you?

nerd.gif

I was wearin a spurs snapback north face plasma and grey air max 2011..
I was second in line at Sheikh.. Were you the one talkin bout columbia xis?

yup that was me haha

I went to Sheikh at the tacoma mall a couple weeks ago and they said they would only get like 12 pairs too so I just assumed the one at Southcenter was getting them and was gonna hit them up if I didn't have any luck at HoH

That was pretty crazy how it all worked out though. Being at the last of the line outside actually turned out to be better cause we got to be first in line for Sheikh
pimp.gif

Also walked out with a size 10

Originally Posted by onlitwo

still haven't got my shipping confirmation from NDC either...kinda worried =/
My packages are usually on their way long before I receive shipping confirmation....happens all the time.

Originally Posted by onlitwo

still haven't got my shipping confirmation from NDC either...kinda worried =/
My packages are usually on their way long before I receive shipping confirmation....happens all the time.

Nike playing games with my order. Site shows it split up into 3 shipments. One tee, one size 9.5, and the size 15 I ordered for the homie. Has me over here like "hmmmmmmm"

Nike playing games with my order. Site shows it split up into 3 shipments. One tee, one size 9.5, and the size 15 I ordered for the homie. Has me over here like "hmmmmmmm"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom