2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Yeah, I like seeing different pics.  So I have no problem with people showing off their pairs.

Certain pics posters are cool(Memphis, Megahertz), others with the sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...I can do without those.

Wow. Nike.com just canceled my size 9.5 on my order. The size 15 I ordered for my boy is still pending. I call bs but it's whatever. That was my extra anyways. Money for the cement 4s I guess

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Yeah, I like seeing different pics.  So I have no problem with people showing off their pairs.

Certain pics posters are cool(Memphis, Megahertz), others with the sorry for the crappy iPhone pics...I can do without those.

Wow. Nike.com just canceled my size 9.5 on my order. The size 15 I ordered for my boy is still pending. I call bs but it's whatever. That was my extra anyways. Money for the cement 4s I guess

Originally Posted by bence23

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif
Thanks. Foams from NDC, KD's from Eastbay and some 'Bron 4's from eBay should all be in on Thursday 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif
Thanks. Foams from NDC, KD's from Eastbay and some 'Bron 4's from eBay should all be in on Thursday 
pimp.gif

spoke to a nike chat worker and got my tracking number... if your order still says "in progress" you should hit them up and ask them where your kicks are... apparently its taking some time for their site to update the progress

spoke to a nike chat worker and got my tracking number... if your order still says "in progress" you should hit them up and ask them where your kicks are... apparently its taking some time for their site to update the progress

On NDC my order still says in progress, Just search under the tracking reference on UPS, My pairs should be here tomorrow. Pretty pumped

On NDC my order still says in progress, Just search under the tracking reference on UPS, My pairs should be here tomorrow. Pretty pumped

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

HOW ELSE ARE THEY GONNA HUMBLE BRAG AND SCRAMBLE TO LET NIKETALK KNOW THEY GOT SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE GOT?   

How about some on-feet pics instead?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Why are there not more pictures of purchased red foams?
Thats a good thing, I never understand these threads where everyone post their recent pickup which in no way differs from the previous picture shown, Its all the same shoe! 
laugh.gif

HOW ELSE ARE THEY GONNA HUMBLE BRAG AND SCRAMBLE TO LET NIKETALK KNOW THEY GOT SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE GOT?   

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

laugh.gif

The lack of pics at all is kind of alarming. Resellers smh. I plan on having a photoshoot when I get my pair. lol.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

laugh.gif

The lack of pics at all is kind of alarming. Resellers smh. I plan on having a photoshoot when I get my pair. lol.

People cry about anything. Now it's resellers fault that there are no on the feet pics. Smh

How about people are still waiting for delivery and not everyone throws their pairs on ASAP. My local pair is sitting in my closet waiting for better weather.

People cry about anything. Now it's resellers fault that there are no on the feet pics. Smh

How about people are still waiting for delivery and not everyone throws their pairs on ASAP. My local pair is sitting in my closet waiting for better weather.

Originally Posted by bigj505

That's pretty friggin' wack. Before, I would get really salty over cxl'd orders, now i'm like "F it."

On a happier note ...I spoke with a rep on NikeCHAT and they were also able to provide me with my UPS tracking #.

That's pretty friggin' wack. Before, I would get really salty over cxl'd orders, now i'm like "F it."

On a happier note ...I spoke with a rep on NikeCHAT and they were also able to provide me with my UPS tracking #.

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

they gave me 15% off my next order tho. means im def going in on the next foam release

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

they gave me 15% off my next order tho. means im def going in on the next foam release

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

These didn't sell out in the DMV like that. Now, don't get me wrong, they're not sitting but I visited a mall earlier and they still had a size 12. I told a fellow NT'er about it so he can grab them and trade for his size. People need to start talking to the employees because they may still have pairs in the back.

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom