2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

Nah, I ain't taking it as beefing. I paid him for the shoes because I didn't wanna leave the mall empty-handed after being there for a little over 3 hrs. But I was pissed about the fact that I couldn't buy the shoes at retail cuz the employee was scamming on Footaction's stock, not the stock he actually bought for himself and was trying to resell. We have 2 malls here in BR, and FTA was the only store in both malls that were getting these. My main reason for reporting him is because I don't want me (or anyone for that matter) to have to give up more of their hard-earned money on future releases. Yes, I am happy that I was able to get a pair, but pissed that I had to cough up $40 more when I should have been paying retail. That was the whole reason I waited until release day. If I wanted to pay extra, I would have did it weeks ago, gotten the shoes early, and slept in instead of being at the mall at 5:30.

You did the right thing. Footaction is a corporate chain retail store. Their not some mom n pop hood spot. For an employee to pull that and be that bold about it shows he doesn't care for his job.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I like I posted earlier I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CALLED THE EMPLOYEE OUT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE THAT IS FUKED UP but I think it's also wrong that bought a pair from him first and then turned him in ? It's like this........ Let's say you buy dope from a kid .......you take it smoke it get high and then go off and call the cops on him for selling you the hope that you smoked and got high on? Maybe I'm not making sense but it seams like that employee is doing what he's doing because he sees that people are buying the shoes outside the mall so your pretty much feeding into the monster ? By the way there's no beef in this argument because it's just a honest conversation that I want to understand

Nah, I ain't taking it as beefing. I paid him for the shoes because I didn't wanna leave the mall empty-handed after being there for a little over 3 hrs. But I was pissed about the fact that I couldn't buy the shoes at retail cuz the employee was scamming on Footaction's stock, not the stock he actually bought for himself and was trying to resell. We have 2 malls here in BR, and FTA was the only store in both malls that were getting these. My main reason for reporting him is because I don't want me (or anyone for that matter) to have to give up more of their hard-earned money on future releases. Yes, I am happy that I was able to get a pair, but pissed that I had to cough up $40 more when I should have been paying retail. That was the whole reason I waited until release day. If I wanted to pay extra, I would have did it weeks ago, gotten the shoes early, and slept in instead of being at the mall at 5:30.

You did the right thing. Footaction is a corporate chain retail store. Their not some mom n pop hood spot. For an employee to pull that and be that bold about it shows he doesn't care for his job.
AND... it will prevent things like that from happening again..

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

AND... it will prevent things like that from happening again..

Yea blaitantly reselling company stock is pretty stupid. He was better of buying then selling on the side later on. U never know who will report u.

Yea blaitantly reselling company stock is pretty stupid. He was better of buying then selling on the side later on. U never know who will report u.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Yeah, I like seeing different pics.  So I have no problem with people showing off their pairs.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Nothing wrong with good pics of recent purchases, great camera, different lighting etc.

It's the pics of the kicks on the couch or bed that get tired real fast, I mean how times do we need to see that?

Yeah, I like seeing different pics.  So I have no problem with people showing off their pairs.

Originally Posted by bence23

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif

Good lookin' out.
Was about to call today and ask WTH?

Was thinking NDC was turning into Eastbay, selling things they don't have in their warehouse yet.

Turns out mine are on the way to me.

From the other site, if you ordered with ground shipping. Paste your order # in "tracking by refernce" on ups.com and it should show shipped out, even though NDC hasnt updated.
happy.gif

Good lookin' out.
Was about to call today and ask WTH?

Was thinking NDC was turning into Eastbay, selling things they don't have in their warehouse yet.

Turns out mine are on the way to me.

ppreciate the help!!!!!ur my new best friend on nt!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ppreciate the help!!!!!ur my new best friend on nt!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

messed up situation.. i agree with both of you guys but more taylorswift... if it was me i would of not gave dude the satisfaction of getting my money and not got the kicks at all then reported him, make sure i knew his name and all when i did... it was retail or nothing for me.. probably would of did $260, but nothing over that.. at the end of the day i feel who ever works harder to get the shoes should get them, i mean getting there early/etc.. hopefully it changes over there

messed up situation.. i agree with both of you guys but more taylorswift... if it was me i would of not gave dude the satisfaction of getting my money and not got the kicks at all then reported him, make sure i knew his name and all when i did... it was retail or nothing for me.. probably would of did $260, but nothing over that.. at the end of the day i feel who ever works harder to get the shoes should get them, i mean getting there early/etc.. hopefully it changes over there

Originally Posted by purplehazen

that is a noble thought indeed, one with which i wholeheartedly agree...

Originally Posted by purplehazen

that is a noble thought indeed, one with which i wholeheartedly agree...

Love the way they look in this pic. Sadly I had to sell them because they weren't my size but I should have my size in very shortly 
happy.gif

Love the way they look in this pic. Sadly I had to sell them because they weren't my size but I should have my size in very shortly 
happy.gif

Just got my Foams from NDC. Yeah they didn't send an shipment email but that UPS look up by reference trick worked.

I was super hyped but I'm having second thoughts on making a claim with NDC. There are some parts that have scratches and there are also some dents. The extra glue residue is not that bad and can be fixed. But those dents on Foams are really making me not wear them just yet. I'll post some pics when i get off work.

Anyone ever have this issue with Foams and NDC???

Just got my Foams from NDC. Yeah they didn't send an shipment email but that UPS look up by reference trick worked.

I was super hyped but I'm having second thoughts on making a claim with NDC. There are some parts that have scratches and there are also some dents. The extra glue residue is not that bad and can be fixed. But those dents on Foams are really making me not wear them just yet. I'll post some pics when i get off work.

Anyone ever have this issue with Foams and NDC???

Originally Posted by rrickrude

whats the trick if you dont mind me asking ?

Originally Posted by rrickrude

whats the trick if you dont mind me asking ?

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Just go to UPS.com and there should be a look up by reference tab......or google UPS by reference.
You input your NDC order number and then it will look up your shipment info.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom