2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thisizdray

I would so love a restock on these, since the Concords I been striking out left and right

Keep your head up fam.. Everything happens for a reason. You will get yours

Originally Posted by thisizdray

I would so love a restock on these, since the Concords I been striking out left and right

Keep your head up fam.. Everything happens for a reason. You will get yours

the on shoe I REALLY WANTED, i missed. i knew about these shoes shortly after the eggplants and have always known id get them on RD, its just sad. ill try my luck and trade one of my 4s for a pair

the on shoe I REALLY WANTED, i missed. i knew about these shoes shortly after the eggplants and have always known id get them on RD, its just sad. ill try my luck and trade one of my 4s for a pair

Still amazed I was able to copp these online on NDC on RD. The Flight One GITD sold out just as fast last night. wow! anyways, the Galaxy's remind me of a royal + eggplant...stepchild! haha!! Even though I won't be getting them...I'm statisfied with these! I may be done with foams for the moment!

Still amazed I was able to copp these online on NDC on RD. The Flight One GITD sold out just as fast last night. wow! anyways, the Galaxy's remind me of a royal + eggplant...stepchild! haha!! Even though I won't be getting them...I'm statisfied with these! I may be done with foams for the moment!

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by shindo03

I hope that's not your tattoo.... your going to regret that in 10 years.... if not 10 then 20 and so on....
Damn, and the soles are yellowing already ^^^
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 lamest tattoo EVAR!

With the resale prices on these the tat may have been cheaper...in like 10 years this thing will start looking like some manolo blahniks that a 450 pound women ran a marathon in.
still cant accept the resell price now, really want a sz 12

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Originally Posted by shindo03

I hope that's not your tattoo.... your going to regret that in 10 years.... if not 10 then 20 and so on....
Damn, and the soles are yellowing already ^^^
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 lamest tattoo EVAR!

With the resale prices on these the tat may have been cheaper...in like 10 years this thing will start looking like some manolo blahniks that a 450 pound women ran a marathon in.
still cant accept the resell price now, really want a sz 12

Soles are getting yellow already?

I've worn mine about 8 times since release, about 6-10 hours. No yellowing.

Im in cali with sun though...that might be why

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Im pretty sure he was talking about the tattoo and the soles yellowing on his arm... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Im pretty sure he was talking about the tattoo and the soles yellowing on his arm... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Try solesavers you can wear them twice with each wear. Don't wear them in the rain or walk in dirt or grass. Store in a ziplock bag and you should be straight my eggplants are so icy TONYA HARDY WANTED TO ICE SKATE ON MY SOLES. Now the first tip was free. Anymore advice I'm gonna start charging

Try solesavers you can wear them twice with each wear. Don't wear them in the rain or walk in dirt or grass. Store in a ziplock bag and you should be straight my eggplants are so icy TONYA HARDY WANTED TO ICE SKATE ON MY SOLES. Now the first tip was free. Anymore advice I'm gonna start charging

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

245lp4i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom