2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Try solesavers you can wear them twice with each wear. Don't wear them in the rain or walk in dirt or grass. Store in a ziplock bag and you should be straight my eggplants are so icy TONYA HARDY WANTED TO ICE SKATE ON MY SOLES. Now the first tip was free. Anymore advice I'm gonna start charging

245lp4i.jpg

230? Man that was a good deal. Can't find these for less than 320. Knew I shoulda hit up footlocker way earlier that day.

230? Man that was a good deal. Can't find these for less than 320. Knew I shoulda hit up footlocker way earlier that day.

Thought ziplocks destroy the sneaker tho?? would ask if he closes the ziplock but he a clown for the last half of that... C'mon son..Chill

Thought ziplocks destroy the sneaker tho?? would ask if he closes the ziplock but he a clown for the last half of that... C'mon son..Chill

As much as i slammed this particular color way, i sincerly regret passing up on these puppies, I wear alot of red and black clothing, especially vintage polo ralph lauren pieces. No restock in sight, called my local foot action so much that i had to change my voice. jus to get results. more money in my pocket. i even went the extra mile and checked ebay prices and some want at least 350 to 450. i wanted to message them individually and tell them they smoking that stuff. i also went to a  mom and pop shops in sunset, asked the shop owner CUANTO CUESTA (how much) he told me 380. he didnt even try to knock 10 or even 20 bucks off. I remmber back in the day. you would walk into a sneaker shop and the would be on you like flies on_______.  the would work withu. now you either have the dough or not.  

roll.gif

As much as i slammed this particular color way, i sincerly regret passing up on these puppies, I wear alot of red and black clothing, especially vintage polo ralph lauren pieces. No restock in sight, called my local foot action so much that i had to change my voice. jus to get results. more money in my pocket. i even went the extra mile and checked ebay prices and some want at least 350 to 450. i wanted to message them individually and tell them they smoking that stuff. i also went to a  mom and pop shops in sunset, asked the shop owner CUANTO CUESTA (how much) he told me 380. he didnt even try to knock 10 or even 20 bucks off. I remmber back in the day. you would walk into a sneaker shop and the would be on you like flies on_______.  the would work withu. now you either have the dough or not.  

roll.gif

Scored a VVVNDS worn once pair for 275 shipped. I can deal with that since I was gonna wear em anyways. Dude still mighta made a few bucks on em but eBay will whittle their fees.

Scored a VVVNDS worn once pair for 275 shipped. I can deal with that since I was gonna wear em anyways. Dude still mighta made a few bucks on em but eBay will whittle their fees.

I know it's probably too soon, but I've been trying to find someone with a worn 10.5 for a good price.
Not trying to knock on $300 for a DS pair.

No luck. 
tired.gif

I know it's probably too soon, but I've been trying to find someone with a worn 10.5 for a good price.
Not trying to knock on $300 for a DS pair.

No luck. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Try solesavers you can wear them twice with each wear. Don't wear them in the rain or walk in dirt or grass. Store in a ziplock bag and you should be straight my eggplants are so icy TONYA HARDY WANTED TO ICE SKATE ON MY SOLES. Now the first tip was free. Anymore advice I'm gonna start charging

245lp4i.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

245lp4i.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom