2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

after one wear the "Nike Air" on the insole came off

anyone else have this problem?

You like to show off your insoles?
fall back cool guy.  no one said anything about showing them off, I was just wondering if that's normal for it to come off after one wear.

fall back cool guy.  no one said anything about showing them off, I was just wondering if that's normal for it to come off after one wear.
Yes.  It may not necessarily happen on your first wear.  I think it is dependent on moisture and friction.  It is also normal for the soles to yellow.

Yes.  It may not necessarily happen on your first wear.  I think it is dependent on moisture and friction.  It is also normal for the soles to yellow.

if I remember correctly, my 07 royals did the same... a lot of shoes will do that on the first wear. No big deal.

if I remember correctly, my 07 royals did the same... a lot of shoes will do that on the first wear. No big deal.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Likewise for my Royals from last year.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Likewise for my Royals from last year.

I also regret passing up on these. Im gonna try and cop a pair of the yellow ones and try and trade a pair for the reds. Its funny how all these youngsters talk about foamposites, but they toyoung to remember the smurfs lol. This hs kid tellin me how he had a pair when he was young, im like in 98 u were like 3 or 4 yrs old. no way he had a pair hahahaha

I also regret passing up on these. Im gonna try and cop a pair of the yellow ones and try and trade a pair for the reds. Its funny how all these youngsters talk about foamposites, but they toyoung to remember the smurfs lol. This hs kid tellin me how he had a pair when he was young, im like in 98 u were like 3 or 4 yrs old. no way he had a pair hahahaha

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

Originally Posted by jkim5157

anybody still looking....... http://www.shelflife.co.z...te-one-314996-61/....... some good sizes left. No half sizes. It was about $280 shipped to Cali.

call me slow but .. i dont understand these prices
They are in the South African Rand (ZAR).  The shoes with shipping came out to approximately 278 for me.  Just having some trouble getting my CC to go through with them, it keeps getting denied on their side.

Originally Posted by DamnMeroWavy

Originally Posted by jkim5157

anybody still looking....... http://www.shelflife.co.z...te-one-314996-61/....... some good sizes left. No half sizes. It was about $280 shipped to Cali.

call me slow but .. i dont understand these prices
They are in the South African Rand (ZAR).  The shoes with shipping came out to approximately 278 for me.  Just having some trouble getting my CC to go through with them, it keeps getting denied on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom