2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by loskickking23

I like these but no way in hell I would pay 400...patiently waits for release date

this. something about these that's turning me off, but i'll wait to see em.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I like these but no way in hell I would pay 400...patiently waits for release date

this. something about these that's turning me off, but i'll wait to see em.

That store on Fordham is crazy with their prices. The only purpose that store serves for me is that I get to see the kicks in person before I cop for retail or less 
laugh.gif

Christmas 'Bron's were looking very nice as well as the foams.

That store on Fordham is crazy with their prices. The only purpose that store serves for me is that I get to see the kicks in person before I cop for retail or less 
laugh.gif

Christmas 'Bron's were looking very nice as well as the foams.

while coppin the cannons, i noticed dude in line behind me had on these on. they looked a hell of a lot better than they do in pix. plus he loosened tha laces which also helps...

said he copped from marquee. i live in baltimore so he was breakin necks like an assassin. told him to enjoy his exclusivity for the next 2 1/2 months...

while coppin the cannons, i noticed dude in line behind me had on these on. they looked a hell of a lot better than they do in pix. plus he loosened tha laces which also helps...

said he copped from marquee. i live in baltimore so he was breakin necks like an assassin. told him to enjoy his exclusivity for the next 2 1/2 months...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I prefer the ones with the red accents. I wonder if the ones sneak geekz got are the final version his had the red accents.

They will have the red accents.   
I wish it was white

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I prefer the ones with the red accents. I wonder if the ones sneak geekz got are the final version his had the red accents.

They will have the red accents.   
I wish it was white

SMH

I always thought red/white/black cws looked weird on any penny model, these included....

but damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom