2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH

I always thought red/white/black cws looked weird on any penny model, these included....

but damn.

The red joints is flashy but they smooth......

Ill cop

i need these and the chi town Xs

But 225 ? aint a good look

The red joints is flashy but they smooth......

Ill cop

i need these and the chi town Xs

But 225 ? aint a good look

Screw Nike and $220 for foams and the quality is getting worst. This really draws the line. If you think about for those that have to pay 9.5% tax the shoe is freaking around $240. That is garbage.

Screw Nike and $220 for foams and the quality is getting worst. This really draws the line. If you think about for those that have to pay 9.5% tax the shoe is freaking around $240. That is garbage.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I will never pay anything over $200 retail for a Nike shoe, ever.

Ever.
considering Nike keeps raising the prices on the biggest releases, I'm guessing in a year or two, most of the major lines will be priced over $200 (Lebron's, Kobe's, Retro J's)

Ever.
considering Nike keeps raising the prices on the biggest releases, I'm guessing in a year or two, most of the major lines will be priced over $200 (Lebron's, Kobe's, Retro J's)

Originally Posted by nimhet

Ever.

truth. 220 is a breaking the bank after taxes up here as previously mentioned, shoe prices are getting out of hand

Originally Posted by nimhet

Ever.

truth. 220 is a breaking the bank after taxes up here as previously mentioned, shoe prices are getting out of hand

The arrogance in rising the price.
laugh.gif

Im not feelin 'em anyway.

AFTER THE CONCORD MADNESS IM HAPPY TO SEE 25 PAGES OF MINIMAL HYPE CANT WAIT TO HAVE THESE

AFTER THE CONCORD MADNESS IM HAPPY TO SEE 25 PAGES OF MINIMAL HYPE CANT WAIT TO HAVE THESE

Would rather wait for these to hit outlets than pay Nike's prices, too bad most won't put there foot down
eyes.gif

Would rather wait for these to hit outlets than pay Nike's prices, too bad most won't put there foot down
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom