2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Pennyfiend

http://www.vmvinc.com/nik...-foamposite-one-red.html
the rumor just might be true this timw
they been selling/pre-ordering for these since '97
laugh.gif

I don't want to get my feelings hurt again with this rumor. It's too painful.

I don't want to get my feelings hurt again with this rumor. It's too painful.

we all know this will most-likely happen, it's only a matter of time. there's too much hype around this one colorway for them not to conform to the demand. i would say they'll be HOH, but that wouldn't make any sense at this point. my guess would be if (see: when) these drop, they'll be in astronomical production numbers. nike has everything set up perfectly for just that. honestly, at this point i'd MUCH rather have the spacejams inspired joints.

we all know this will most-likely happen, it's only a matter of time. there's too much hype around this one colorway for them not to conform to the demand. i would say they'll be HOH, but that wouldn't make any sense at this point. my guess would be if (see: when) these drop, they'll be in astronomical production numbers. nike has everything set up perfectly for just that. honestly, at this point i'd MUCH rather have the spacejams inspired joints.

I remember when most of you chums swore up n down ya'll were gonna press me last year when these released at HoH Harlem

I ended up getting the Bin Jordan 9s for my Uncle and saw none of ya'll

I am still NikeTalk

I remember when most of you chums swore up n down ya'll were gonna press me last year when these released at HoH Harlem

I ended up getting the Bin Jordan 9s for my Uncle and saw none of ya'll

I am still NikeTalk

The rep I spoke to a while back said they weren't confirmed yet but definitely talked about and most likely will happen.. Nike milks us for what we're worth and foamposites are being thrown out in every color possible...but prepared to be disappointed if they come out cranberry like the 1/2 cents. Notice the pattern with the 1/2 cents and foams... Royal retroed again, silver 1/2 cents and pewter foam one's, spark green 1/2 cents HOH green foams etc....

The rep I spoke to a while back said they weren't confirmed yet but definitely talked about and most likely will happen.. Nike milks us for what we're worth and foamposites are being thrown out in every color possible...but prepared to be disappointed if they come out cranberry like the 1/2 cents. Notice the pattern with the 1/2 cents and foams... Royal retroed again, silver 1/2 cents and pewter foam one's, spark green 1/2 cents HOH green foams etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom