2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

$220 Retail is A Little Bit Ridiculous! Nike Is Getting Really Carried Away With The Shoe Game Smh
THATS $240 AFTER TAX 
tired.gif
I Rather Save Up And Gets Some Loubutons, Gucci, Prada or Some High Fashion Shoes!

I Still Have DS Foamposites That I Still Didnt Even Wear Yet, And NIKE Have More Foamposites C.W Coming Out The %%$!!
Its Ridiculous !!! The Joy Of Having A BRAND NEW FOAMPOSITE ISNT EVEN THE SAME ANYMORE!!
tired.gif

I FEEL LIKE THE FOAMPOSITE GAME IS STARTING TO RESEMBLE THE AIR FORCE 1 GAME AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT STORY ENDS!! Lmaoooo
roll.gif

Def.ly On The Fence About This Release!

Man get out of here with that BS. You in the wrong thread then. Leave foams alone if you feel that way. People like me would really appreciate it.

Man I really wanna cop these but the Yeezy 2's are only a month and a half away from this release, and I highly doubt I'll be be paying retail for those.

I wonder if Air Randy will be getting Yeezy's.

Man I really wanna cop these but the Yeezy 2's are only a month and a half away from this release, and I highly doubt I'll be be paying retail for those.

I wonder if Air Randy will be getting Yeezy's.

Is there a separate thread for every foam 1 and foam pro colourway???

Sneakerfiles is saying the galaxy CW Gentry was rockin at the Penny event in Vegas is actually coming out Feb 25, right around all star weekend.

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...one-galaxy-release-date/

Can't wait to see everyone go HAM for these
laugh.gif
:

Im hoping I can get a pair of these red foams since they won't be coming to Canada.

Is there a separate thread for every foam 1 and foam pro colourway???

Sneakerfiles is saying the galaxy CW Gentry was rockin at the Penny event in Vegas is actually coming out Feb 25, right around all star weekend.

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...one-galaxy-release-date/

Can't wait to see everyone go HAM for these
laugh.gif
:

Im hoping I can get a pair of these red foams since they won't be coming to Canada.

wow galaxy foams now, im gonna be so broke..lol..

nah i really hope the metalic reds arent that hard to get, would be wack if i couldnt get a pair

wow galaxy foams now, im gonna be so broke..lol..

nah i really hope the metalic reds arent that hard to get, would be wack if i couldnt get a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom