2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bigj505

only way id cop galaxy foams is on discount. is if i was high on crack
fixed.
laugh.gif
 i can't wait to see someone walking around with these things on their feet.  

Still undecided if i'ma cop the red foams or not..not really a fan of all red kicks..don't wanna get shot
laugh.gif

Still undecided if i'ma cop the red foams or not..not really a fan of all red kicks..don't wanna get shot
laugh.gif

idk yet either i might just cop the lebron 9 swingman i have a limited amount of money to spend this month lol

idk yet either i might just cop the lebron 9 swingman i have a limited amount of money to spend this month lol

so price went up $20 bucks and peeps wont copp?! the hell with that... i say if u like em buy em....

so price went up $20 bucks and peeps wont copp?! the hell with that... i say if u like em buy em....

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Man I really wanna cop these but the Yeezy 2's are only a month and a half away from this release, and I highly doubt I'll be be paying retail for those.

I wonder if Air Randy will be getting Yeezy's.

SMH at that $235 price tag on them yeezys
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Man I really wanna cop these but the Yeezy 2's are only a month and a half away from this release, and I highly doubt I'll be be paying retail for those.

I wonder if Air Randy will be getting Yeezy's.

SMH at that $235 price tag on them yeezys
mad.gif

galaxies look like an 8 yr child painted on em

damn these are too tempting its just that the price tag thats crazy

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

gentry

nike-air-foamposite-2012-preview-6-450x600.jpg

galaxies look like an 8 yr child painted on em

damn these are too tempting its just that the price tag thats crazy

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

gentry

nike-air-foamposite-2012-preview-6-450x600.jpg

people on here,including myself think retail is too high, but trust me,people are having no trouble spending $325-400 for these eventhough rd is less than 2 weeks away....bought two pairs yesterday, sold one locally for $340 and made my pair retail....cant complain since theres no chance of me getting these on discount
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom