[| -- 2/4 Official Los Angeles Lakers @ Toronto Raptors Post 7PM EST (Vol. Kobe 50+ Again?) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
I hope so...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be there, get to try out the new camera. People in this city acting like the Rolling Stones is coming to town, this game is all I've been hearingabout today from fellow locals.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

People in this city acting like the Rolling Stones is coming to town, this game is all I've been hearing about today from fellow locals.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well the Toronto Raptors already rolled over once for him.
tired.gif

It's only right that they treat him like a legend because they pretty much made him one in the first place.
smh.gif

Toronto might as well pull a Miami Heat and hang his jersey up in the ACC..... BEFORE he retires.
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@the offers I've gotten for my tickets behind the visiting teams bench...........dudes willing to give me their next 2 months rent

That's so funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, am I the only one who loves east coast road trips?
I love watching the Lakers play at 4/5.

^^It leaves you with more time after the games ends, which is nice.
However, having classes on Tuesday/Thursdays that end at 6:45 PM makes it +#$!%$ up.
laugh.gif

i hope kobe doesnt have to go for 50, theres a tough back to back game vs boston the nx day.

save as much energy as possible.

go lakeshow tho, go beast calderon

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I doubt he gets more than 30.

me too. hes gonna try and save his energy for the boston game

other people are going to have to step up in his place (odom, sasha, ariza) so that kobes fully rested for boston

expecting another laker win
pimp.gif

btw, why hasnt mbenga been suiting up? hes another big body that could get some playing time along with mihm

Notice how the Raptors possibly winning isn't being mentioned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's good that you can be honest with yourself.
laugh.gif

Damn it only took til post 15 this time for Bron's name to be mentioned in another thread that he has absolutely NOTHING to do with
laugh.gif
Will it ever end?

Hopefully Kobe won't have to go off, but as far as him being tired for Boston, I don't think that'll be a problem, he's coasted most of theseason and is at a career low in minutes outside of his rookie and 1st couple years and he's maybe the best conditioned player in the league, so he'llbe fine.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Notice how the Raptors possibly winning isn't being mentioned.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's good that you can be honest with yourself.
laugh.gif
Im sure we got 5 others talking about how we got the best chances to win the lottery this year... Yeah, its a safe bet to say the Lakers win thisone.

Oh well, get to watch the two faves yet again
smile.gif

Go Raptors?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom