2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

They wouldn't be able to get anything for the chains because they are too unique.

If he's smart, he put money on those boys heads as soon as he got back to the hotel.

Who do you think he is? Some sort of crime lord? Seriously lol

In San Francisco though? Wow!!! Bye bye whatever "cred" he had. I wonder if he's going to change his name to 0 Chainz now?
what is a rapper or anyone in general, supposed to do with a gun to their head that would keep their "street cred"
laugh.gif
get their brains blown out?
laugh.gif

I happened to drive pass the scene right after it happened, police and ambulance all over Howard st few blocks from the metreon. Was wondering what the hell happened, until a hour later my boy who has a cousin who works at that dispensary told me 2 chainz had been robbed HOURS before any major news outlet had it.

Last edited:
In San Francisco though? Wow!!! Bye bye whatever "cred" he had. I wonder if he's going to change his name to 0 Chainz now?

N' in SF would split you wig man :lol:

I wish the Source awards brawl happened today we would have had twenty different camera angles on that **** :lol:

Dudes really believe the **** rappers say. So he gets robbed at gunpoint and he's got no mo street cred?

Ja rule aint ever get robbed.

Ain't that how the whole beef got started between him and 50? :lol:

This looking like a fat joe street cred hread in the making. :nerd:

Last edited:
I just dont see any type of proof.

2chainz claims nothing went down. No missing chains, money, nothing so what was he robbed for? Weed? Come 'on.

No video to prove it in the day and age that we're in now is pretty sus too. All just some he say, she say type of $#!+ if you ask me. Until i see a video or some kind of proof this went down i won't believe a damn thing but dudes word.

From my experience of being born and raised here in the bay, these real dudes out here don't play. Especially dudes from the city or the town. If they wanna get you dealt with they'll get you, plain and simple.

Last edited:
:rofl: at the 2 Chainz quotable bars backfiring on him :rofl:

This should be a lesson to all rappers. None of y'all are untouchable. You are a target whether you like it or not!!

He was targeted...it was probably planned. Probably didn't pay his taxes before coming to town.

Im pretty sure Bow Wow got the Paw snatched. And didnt Soulja Boy Just get his Jesus Piece snatched and someone was trying to get it back to him recently?

^ lost the chain fighting some dudes from mubu (King louies crew )
Im pretty sure Bow Wow got the Paw snatched. And didnt Soulja Boy Just get his Jesus Piece snatched and someone was trying to get it back to him recently?

bow wow got his ish snatched by some damn girls at evergreen plaza... soulja just got got by the gbe boys for a piece recently

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom