2 Chainz Robbed at Gunpoint, Shots Fired

hah,..... that hurt you didn't it

wink.gif
No but it was stupid.

Last edited:
99% of us aren't rapping about killing people, being a gangster, having an army of killers and holding it down with the strap....

Listening to that interview I'm pretty sure they got set up...somehow the goons knew where they were gonna be....I mean its one thing to be on alert late at night but its broad daylight with traffic and these dudes ran up like that...they obviously had their guard down as you can tell by them walking in a line instead of a tight group

Listening to that interview I'm pretty sure they got set up...somehow the goons knew where they were gonna be....I mean its one thing to be on alert late at night but its broad daylight with traffic and these dudes ran up like that...they obviously had their guard down as you can tell by them walking in a line instead of a tight group
news travels fast through the internet.someone can just post on twitter that they saw whatever rapper down whatever street, but it used to happen in SF all the time. Dudes would get stuck up in hp broad day.

So it was a inside job is that why his goons ran away?

Me and my boy was talking bout this

The 2 shooters were too comfortable running up on like 6 dudes....no mask...daytime....clearly wasnt there to murk nobody

How you know nobody in the crew was strapped? They literally had they backs turned to some of them like it was sloppy as **** or they KNEW they wasnt strapped and the crew was in on it

well I didn't know they actually fired shots at him...In that case yes, he did the right thing by running.

anyone can get robbed
not everyone is going to lie about it.

the only thing I take away from this situation is 2chains is a liar, I bet miss big booty doesn't even have a big booty!

I'll just leave this here...

nerd.gif

Of course that clown Charlamagne would say that, mostly because the same thing happen to him.  Dudes that get jumped/robbed together stay together.  With that being said, I'll just leave this here as well..........

Last edited:
"We went downtown to San Francisco -- it's broad daylight, like 4:30 in the afternoon. People were walking around and everything -- all of a sudden three dudes just jumped out with huge guns, .357 Magnums. They pointed the guns at us and we was like 'Whoa!' We thought it was a joke for a minute. We looked at them, we stopped, kinda paused. We thought it was a joke. Then all we heard was, '2 Chainz give it up.' So we like stood there and didn't do anything, and we kinda like froze, 'cause we wanted to see if this was real. All of a sudden, the next thing you know, 2 Chainz kinda like backed up a little bit. And then he said, 'Give it up. Give it up.' And then all of a sudden he took off. He took off running first. When he took off running, we took off running. Then all of a sudden these dudes, they just start shooting. I don't know where they shot at." (Power 107.5)

Last edited:
I thought san Fran was a happy place... 2 chains carries a wallet? Not a rubber band full of cash haha

I thought san Fran was a happy place... 2 chains carries a wallet? Not a rubber band full of cash haha

Of course that clown Charlamagne would say that, mostly because the same thing happen to him.  Dudes that get jumped/robbed together stay together.  With that being said, I'll just leave this here as well..........

so he's a chump for running from an unfair fight/jump? How does that make sense? ****** tried to set it on him, you can see he sized them up and saw it was a no win situation. If anything they were the herbs for trying to jump him, trying to sneak attack him and still failing.

Last edited:
Yall think If this were a different rapper....the outcome would be different?

so he's a chump for running from an unfair fight/jump? How does that make sense? ****** tried to set it on him, you can see he sized them up and saw it was a no win situation. If anything they were the herbs for trying to jump him, trying to sneak attack him and still failing.

YES Charlamagne is a chump for running, reason being is because he brought it upon himself.  There's a backstory to that video. 

Yall think If this were a different rapper....the outcome would be different?
If it were a different rapper they would have had the intelligence to NOT blast twitter looking for weed and proceed to go cop without knowing where he was headed.

YES Charlamagne is a chump for running, reason being is because he brought it upon himself.  There's a backstory to that video. 

unless he said I'm Mr. Invincible and I can take on 10 dudes at a time {pause}. He isn't a chump for running from an unfair fight. I know he talks a lot of **** about entertainers. And if one of them sent goons to get him that should be considered a chump move. Let them shoot a fair one then call it a day. That jumping people **** is corny.

not doing a video plug?

aint with you on this one Champ.

Back
Top Bottom