20/3 countdown pack

Just got new jordan pack .... and i got to say the 20 are garbage ....look worn striaght out of the box ......good thing the 3 are fresh ......nike got tostart checking that stuff.... if there care ..hahah

yeah the deciding buyer factor for this package is because of the iii's alone..sucks but bciii's are fire

co-sign to those who said the XX's are garbage......the III's looks good but the XX's are crap....I know some people are returning the packages.Ifyou ask me...I won't pay $330 for CDP that's like you are only paying for one good pair and the other garbage......Id rather wait and buy only theIII's for less.....JB needs to do something about this...

The XX's could have had a lot of potential for this pack.

Even though the regional's were decent, XX's = patent.

yah i work at footlocker ...so i get discount ..... but the 3 so hot ...ill prob keep the pack

sold my XX's to dude down the street for $100 , they are trash
laugh.gif

Just balled in the cdp 20s for the first time. Now Ive never owned a pair of 20's before so I cant compare the two but these were nice on the court. Iveneeded a new pair of outdoor beater basketball shoes for awhile and it seemed logical to keep these because I knew they would be a $!@$+ to sell. Cushioningwas nice, pretty light on my feet. The ankle strap was odd tho, I think I just need to get used to it. I had to loosen it a couple of times. I got a smallblister on the posterior part of my right ankle. I think the strap was too loose and thats why I got a blister? Overall these are gonna be nice for the court,all black so they wont get scuffed as easy, I just wont feel bad trashing these on the blacktop cause they kinda ugly anyway.

Back
Top Bottom