2000 - 2001 retros wearable

I'm looking to pick up some 2000 retros, specifically DS or VNDS Concords, and I was wondering if they would hold up if I wore them.

Any thoughts?

I'm looking to pick up some 2000 retros, specifically DS or VNDS Concords, and I was wondering if they would hold up if I wore them.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

I still wear my columbias, space jams and cool greys, it really depends on the shoe, not really whether its DS or NDS

I still wear my columbias, space jams and cool greys, it really depends on the shoe, not really whether its DS or NDS

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Same here. I still wear my XI's occasionally. They hold up pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom