2001 Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Hi Fam can you guys help me do a legit check on this pair.

it's a 2001 Release.

appreciate all the help im gonna get. TIA!

Ask for a shot of the inner shoe tag to confirm year. Also, the 2001 were numbered, need to see that behind the tongue tag.

However, all elements pass for an authentic 2001 Royal. Off center wings logo, tongue tag, and the 2001 had widows peaks on the back. Look good!

Last edited:
Ask for a shot of the inner shoe tag to confirm year. Also, the 2001 were numbered, need to see that behind the tongue tag.

However, all elements pass for an authentic 2001 Royal. Off center wings logo, tongue tag, and the 2001 had widows peaks on the back. Look good!

yeah i asked for those pics. he said he'll send them when he gets home. thanks fam! appreciate help! repped

thanks to all who helped me check this pair. i got them beauties already! repped you all. thanks again fam!

1000% legit '01 royals 1's fam, that nubuck swoosh 
nthat.gif

wait i got a pair and its numbered out of 50,000
LC them..Nike actually did a #ed release in different countries with the 01's.. For instance US release might be X/25000 where as China's run may be X/50000 and so on..There were actually over 300,000 pairs produced worldwide I believe..The #ing just makes it seem as though they are more rare than they actually are.

So if my pair is numbered out of 50,000 i can assume my pair is from china?

Im just saying its odd that i saw this because i have never seen a pair numbered out of 27,000 because i have been hunting for these for a while now an just not seen them out there. Does that mean that a pair numbered out of 27,000 is a little more rare?

So if my pair is numbered out of 50,000 i can assume my pair is from china?

Im just saying its odd that i saw this because i have never seen a pair numbered out of 27,000 because i have been hunting for these for a while now an just not seen them out there. Does that mean that a pair numbered out of 27,000 is a little more rare?
I was using the #ing just as an example..I'm not sure of the official numbers breakdown..

01' ones are not that rare at all..They would technically be no more rare because no matter what numbering they show on the label there are actually hundreds of thousands more pairs out there, so it's kinda pointless for them to be #ed IMHO. I believe this was just a ploy by JB to get people to by One's when they were not popular or sought after.

The rarest of the 01's are sales samples numbered...00000/00000..However there are still thousands of those out there as well..
View media item 1338515

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom