2002 retro ix still wearable?

What up guys i was wondering if anyone could tell me for sure if the 2002 rerto IX is still wearable????

What up guys i was wondering if anyone could tell me for sure if the 2002 rerto IX is still wearable????

All of them are still wearable, but you will get paint chipping on the White/Black OG and Flint Grey colorways.

All of them are still wearable, but you will get paint chipping on the White/Black OG and Flint Grey colorways.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My flints are pretty beat and they have no paint chipping at all, only line creases in the mid-sole paint

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

My flints are pretty beat and they have no paint chipping at all, only line creases in the mid-sole paint

My Olives & Cool Greys are holding up just fine. No chipping, just minor creases. And I haven't seen or heard any claims of anyone else's '02 IXs having any major problems.

My Olives & Cool Greys are holding up just fine. No chipping, just minor creases. And I haven't seen or heard any claims of anyone else's '02 IXs having any major problems.

It all depends on how they were stored and whatnot, really. I still wear my white/black's as well as white/flint and black/olive on occasion and they're fine. Same goes w/the Cool Grey's. I wore them once in '02 and then never again until last year sometime and they were fine. So you should be good.

But remember, the paint chips on the midsoles pretty much right away.

It all depends on how they were stored and whatnot, really. I still wear my white/black's as well as white/flint and black/olive on occasion and they're fine. Same goes w/the Cool Grey's. I wore them once in '02 and then never again until last year sometime and they were fine. So you should be good.

But remember, the paint chips on the midsoles pretty much right away.

Wow! @ this question but the answer is yes!

I have sneakers from the late 90's that are still holding up, not to mention these.

Wow! @ this question but the answer is yes!

I have sneakers from the late 90's that are still holding up, not to mention these.

Back
Top Bottom