2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

0a5a1378962fb89972c9dd43a35177f0-getty-76075437eg003_los_angeles_l.jpg

pimp.gif

It is about time! Them Ray Ray P.E. 8's are sik......Best P.E. so far this year!....can't wait to see the black colorway!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Ray Ray always gets the best PE's in the NBA... His Bucks VIII's still beat these tho... Still beautiful, none the less...
i was at the game, in one of the luxury elevators, as the door opened up there was a guy wat was he holding...... Rays' black/green(away) VIIIs andhis XX2s i go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he knew cuz he jus smiled, i wanted to take them so bad. no pics tho i dnt have a digital camera

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Ray Ray always gets the best PE's in the NBA... His Bucks VIII's still beat these tho... Still beautiful, none the less...
i was at the game, in one of the luxury elevators, as the door opened up there was a guy wat was he holding...... Rays' black/green(away) VIIIs and his XX2s i go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he knew cuz he jus smiled, i wanted to take them so bad. no pics tho i dnt have a digital camera
I agree with everything.

That dude would've needed security if i was there.....I would like to see Q Rich PE VIII as well....Cant wait for BOS CHA game 2 nite..

Back
Top Bottom