2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Ray Ray always gets the best PE's in the NBA... His Bucks VIII's still beat these tho... Still beautiful, none the less...
i was at the game, in one of the luxury elevators, as the door opened up there was a guy wat was he holding...... Rays' black/green(away) VIIIs and his XX2s i go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
he knew cuz he jus smiled, i wanted to take them so bad. no pics tho i dnt have a digital camera
I agree with everything.
u were that guy weren't u

OMG! Those PE VIII's are definitely straight fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!! Smoki'n! WOW! Especially the away VIII!!

Damn, that road colourway of Ray's PE VIII is stupid nice! They'll look even better with their Green/Black alternate uniforms.

Can't believe the C's pulled that game out.

Cal played san diego state yesterday and brought out their PE XXIIs...They look real nice and the flash shows off the 3M material real well.

Patrick Christopher (number 23) was rockin' some black retro IIs; you can see em in the first pic and the accents of the 3M in the second pic. He alwaysrocks new Js every game; last game he had lightning IVs.

7w87onl.jpg
82ndswh.jpg
814enmo.jpg

SJack is with Brand Jordan??? WTF? And why is #22 written on the heel of his shoe??

Maybe they were Barnesy's??

Originally Posted by DeewLay

SJack is with Brand Jordan??? WTF? And why is #22 written on the heel of his shoe??

Maybe they were Barnesy's??
Baron Davis and a few other Warriors are also writing #22 on their shoes as a dedication to Matt Barnes and his mother.

499cb2fd6541224dc234374f2170ca2a-getty-76075359dd002_gswars_sixers.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

has cal always been w jb?
also info on the matt barnes situation?

yeah, they've always been with jb...never got actual Js, though...they usually got team shoes
i think they also have a set of the XXIIs in the whiteand blue, but I haven't seen them wear those in games (only when shooting around in the gym)

Back
Top Bottom