2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

CP If only they release this :smokin
smokin.gif

^ I hope so 'cause that dudes for real :wink:
wink.gif

I'm just tryin' to do tha opposite of left,as long as there's tha opposite of death/Ya test,and I just might bring tha opposite of life 'till there's no one tha opposite of right.

-Lupe

^ He spats up his cleats so much. you would barely be able to tell what he's wearing....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

When I saw that pic this morning on CNNSI I thought about posting them but I was running late for class.
" I Only Fear GOD, Know The Weapons Of The Weak, The Weakness Of The Heart And Never Fall Asleep..... "

Wanted In A Sz 9.5 Or 10:
Black/Red Jordan 1 or Black Toes
White/Red/Black Jordan 2
Black/Red Jordan 5
Raptor Jordan 7
Black/Red Jordan 12

Rudy Gay in Aquas

fullj.getty-77040704jm015_europe_live.jpg

fullj.getty-77040704jm024_europe_live.jpg

fullj.getty-77040704jm026_europe_live.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
"Everywhere I go people around the world support Mike Vick."​

I don't think Zimmerman and Hanley are on JB team i think they got their hands on them some how probably by Andruw Jones. :pimp:
pimp.gif
hx7qpu.jpg
2n62cz.jpg
Team AtlantaBraves

:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

^Maybe it's the Mr. Furley-style way he wears his pants.
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

Quote:
Lil late but how the hell do you know RZ gets em from AJ? You tight with AJ or something? Could it be that JB is targeting a talented young player in Zimmerman like they are doing with Howard in the NBA?

Damn, thats a lot of initials and questions. but seriously, I'd like to know your reasoning.

edit: I guess I'm sorta skeptical now as to whether or not he's on JB. He's been wearing a range of cleats this yr and last yr. He'll wear Jordan cleats a couple games, than some normal Nike joints, and now he's been rocking those hideous Shox. So idk, maybe you're right. He's my favorite player on my favorite team and if he was indeed signed to my favorite sneaker brand that would be

is Ray Ray wearing the Jeters?
SELL me YOUR XVII Lows and XIX in size 11. I'm desperate

Melo XX2 SE

trainingcamp200738700gc4.jpg
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

I guess it takes too much effort for somebody to repost that Zimmerman pic for me then?

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Smush going back to the cornrows like his pre-Laker years...

Rudy sportin' the Aquas...cool pics.

Just some more pics of Jesus:

fullj.getty-77058158jg032_celtic_raptor.jpg

fullj.getty-77040747jg012_celtics_rome.jpg

fullj.getty-77058158jg021_celtic_raptor.jpg
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

^ only one pic. it's apparently of Ryan Zimmerman wearin IIIs. It's about 15 posts down the first page. post made by "QRICHphxSUNo3". I appreciate it homie

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Back
Top Bottom